𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Jay's Pov

Rose, Carlos, I didn't waste one minute jumping out of the limo and towards the limo. We all knew Ben's life was at risk and getting caught would delay any effort in saving him. I walked next to Rose glancing over to her every now and then and seeing she was still upset. I felt terrible for what I said knowing damn well how much being lonely meant to Rose. My Rose. She never told anyone. Not even Evie and for me to say what I did must have stabbed her a bit.

" Hi." Carlos laughed bending down and picking up Dude." Oh, I'm sorry I'm late, Dude. Ben got captured." Carlos cooed walking to the dorm.

Rose followed, but when I looked up, I noticed our door was wide open. I quickly placed my arm in front of them seeing they both frowned ready to ask questions.

" Why is our dorm room open ?" I asked causing Carlos, Rose, and Dude to look up and see the door was wide open for anyone to just walk in.

We got to the entrance to see Chad in the dorm using the boy's 3D printer to make something despite it being the middle of the night. I groaned lightly already being sick and tired of him sneaking in.

" You've got to be kidding me." Carlos groaned scaring the prince and stopping whatever he was doing.

Chad saw how annoyed we were and laughed nervously." I knocked."

" Go on, Dude." Carlos said letting the pup go onto his bed before reaching his hand out and having Chad hand over the key. Chad groaned and handed over the key while I looked to see what he had made.

" What is that ?"

" Oh. That's a little Chad action figure. Zoom !" Chad said making his doll fake fly in the air and near Rose's face. She groaned loudly slapping his hand out the way. I laughed. Only Rose would do something like that." Well, minus the head."

" Sounds like an improvement. Excuse me." Rose said bumping Chad over so he could get the 3D printer. Rose and I moved next to him seeing Carlos using his phone to make the wand.

" Why are you guys making Fairy Godmother's wand ?" Chad asked making us gasp and turn thinking he had already left.

" Uh, why are we making Fairy Godmother's wand ?" Carlos asked looking to Rose and I.

" Because, uh..."

I saw Rose opened her mouth ready to lie when a different voice answered." Ben's been captured !" Dude yelled making us look at him a bit crazy.

"  What ?!" Chad yelled." Dude can talk ?"

" I was stalling !" Carlos yelled seeing the dog tilt his head.

" I thought you forgot."

" Chad, don't tell anyone ! Ben's life depends on it." I said while Chad thought about it with a small smile.

" Really ?" Chad questioned with a sick smile on his face." So, if something were to happen, you know what I'm saying..."

" Something bad, we get it." Rose pressed.

" God forbid. But if something were to happen, who do you think would be in line to be king ?"

" Not you. Auradon isn't that stupid" Rose sassed while I laughed moved to the door pointing for Chad to get out. He took the hint and nodded holding the doll in his head.