𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Rose's Pov

" They're asleep. Everyone."

My eyes gazed over Auradon, watching every resident slumped over, snoring loudly unaware about the dangers they might just be in. I couldn't understand why Audrey would do such a thing. I know she is upset that Ben chose Mal, but what did Auradon have to do with it?

" I can't get Ben." Mal worried, staring at the black screen of her phone.

Evie nodded, looking up from her own." Or Dizzy or Doug."

" Or Jane." Carlos groaned." The signal's out."

" Woah, this place is amazing." Marissa cheered, twirling around and taking in the place just as Evie had done a year ago. Her smile slowly faded, confused by the loud snores surrounding her." Is Auradon always like this ?"

" No." I admitted walking by her side." We're under a curse right now. Usually, it's much more warming then this."

She nodded her head before turning to a bush and gasping." What this ?"

" Oh ! A butterfly."

She nodded her head, amazed by the little insect. The butterfly noticed her flapping its wings till it landed in her hair." So pretty." She laughed.

I couldn't imagine how life was on the Isle. Every day I saw these butterflies, and they never seem to amaze me. Still, to Marissa, it was a fascinating discovery.

" We don't have nice things on the Isle, remember ?" Uma slightly barked, seeing the way I was looking at Marissa. I glanced at the sea witch witnessing she rolled her eyes at me before walking away.

" This school is amazing. Do you still go there ?" Marissa asked and I nodded.

" Yeah, this is my last year since I'm a Senior coming this September."

" Oh !" Marissa gasped." Are you going to College ?"

" Yes, we are." Jay answered smiling to the eager girl.

" What college ?"

" I'm going to Wesley Chest University to be A Primary care physician for Sport teams. It's not that far from here." I answered.

" And I'm going to Shortpoint University to become a Tourney player." Jay answered and I smiled through the thoughts." It's very far from here."

" Forty two hours away." I snapped not being able to stop myself.

Jay frowned at me a bit concerned about to ask something when we noticed Harry looking around peoples pockets.

" Well." Harry laughed, causing me to turn, seeing he reached down into a sleeping person's pocket and taking their wallet." I believe some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor."

Jay growled loudly before snatching the money from Harry's hand." You do. Me not squashing you like a bug."

" Think I'm scared of you, Jay ?"

" Guys !" Uma and Mal yelled at the same time breaking up the small fight the boys were about to get into.

I walked up to Jay placing my hand on his arm, watching Harry laugh by Uma's side." Jay, try not to be so hostile with him. He feeds off of it."