𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Third-person pov

" Where's my crown? Ryder !" Someone yelled while a girl laughed with the crown in her hand.

 She loved messing with Audrey seeing the princess was so stuck up. Rose stopped by the edge of the building's roof before laughing and flipping the crown in her hand.

" Another steal. Another laugh." Rose said, looking down to see Audrey growl loudly before walking over to Prince Ben and the band being set up by Fairy Godmother." Another princess temper tantrum."

" Audrey? What's-"

" Your best friend stole my crown again !" Audrey huffed before batting her eyes." Bennyboo, I think you should let me talk to her this time. I mean, she doesn't listen to you. Maybe we should tell Fairy Godmother since she keeps doing it."

" I'll talk to Rose again. Don't worry. She means well." Ben said, which made Audrey nod, but when Ben looked away, she rolled her eyes.

Rose laughed, staring at the two." No, I don't."

The band started to play music, so Rose looked back up, seeing a limo coming through the crowd of over the top Auradon Kids. Rose stood more straight, seeing the first two villains kids.

" You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?"

" Cause you want it !" A boy yelled back, pulling on the fabric the white-haired boy was holding.

 A girl with blue hair walked out, spinning while the purple hair girl looked annoyed and lightly kicked the boys.

" Guys! Guys! We have an audience."

" Just cleaning up." The boy with the beanie said, having a bright smile while giving up on the tug of war with the white-haired boy.

" Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother sang, looking a bit annoyed. Rose rolled her eyes, knowing how annoying the little fairy could get."And by that, I just mean leave it."

The boy with the beanie threw the stuff back a bit annoyed, but Rose noticed he snuck a candy bar and a headset in his pocket.

" Nice," Rose said to herself. 

Jay turned back around, looking at Audrey with a smirk." Hello, Foxy. The names...Jay." He said, making Audrey nervously laugh. 

Rose nodded now, knowing the white-haired boy was Carlos, Cruella De Vil's son. Fairy godmother saw the tension and moved in front of Audrey.

" Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy godmother, headmistress."

" The Fairy godmother? As in Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo ?" The purple girl asked, making Fairy Godmother nod.

" Bibbidi-bobbidi, you know it."

" Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile and sparkly wand," She said while the blue-haired one nodded her head and smile sweetly.