𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

Rose's pov

I almost ran to my dorm by the end of the day ready to get out of this dress and heels. I hated it with a passion, but for Evie and Ben, I stuck to the heels and dress. It was only to look professional since I assisted Ben with some King business and Evie with her dress business. I opened the door already stripping the heels from my feet and smiled at the feeling. I heard croaking and looked up seeing Pasco had just woken up.

" Hello Pasco. Nice nap ?" I asked seeing the chameleon stretched still sleepy.

I laughed and walked over to my closer finding a shirt and jeans to wear. I quickly changed and placed my flats on thanking the lord above that I was no longer wearing the uncomfortable clothes. That's when I heard a text message and went on my phone seeing it was from Evie.

𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐞: Hey, thank you so much for being such a great help. When ever you're done with your lunch, come over to my dorm. I need you opinion on one of the dresses.

I sent a heart before leaving the room and looking on my phone seeing how my schedule was going so far. In all honesty, it was a miracle that my grades were good and all of Evie's dress orders were going right. I could only imagine how Ben was doing. I didn't even have a job as high as he was and I was stressed beyond my mind.

" Rose !" I heard and within seconds I was tackled to the ground and heard something crash in the distance.

I looked over seeing a cart filled with many baked goods was now in the pond broken and dismantled, but most importantly, I had fallen on top of Jay.

"Jay ?!" I yelled quickly getting off of him." Are you okay ?"

" Princess Rosalie !" I heard and turned seeing the baker running down the hill towards me." I am so sorry your royal highness. I seem to have lost my grip on the cart and it almost ran you over."

" Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about it." I said seeing he nodded and quickly ran over next with the staff to clean the mess. I turned back to Jay seeing he was cleaning his hands off his pants." Are you okay ?"

" Perfectly fine." He laughed." You know you shouldn't be texting and walking. I heard it's very dangerous."

I laughed nodding my head and turning to see the staff pull the cart out of the water." It just might be. Thank you so much for saving me. I was about to be a pancake."

" No problem. Wanna get some lunch ?" He asked and I could feel my heart beating a million miles per hour at the thought.

" S-sure." I stuttered before following him down to the outdoor benches. I got myself a cheeseburger and fries before walking over to the benches with Jay laughing.

" Cheeseburger and fries, huh ?"

" You bet cha." I laughed sitting down."I would of gotten a milkshake with it if they didn't run out."

He laughed at my comment and bit into his burger." How's it been for you ? I feel like you been running around doing errands for a while."

" That's cause I have." I admitted." I've been setting everything up for Cotillion and helping Evie run around and track all the princesses for their dresses. It's really stressful and annoying since I have to bit my tongue when the princesses are rude. It physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic remarks."