𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 ?

Rose's Pov

I held onto Jay tightly sitting on the back of his bike and racing to the Isle. Mal wasn't looking any better and I was desperate to get this ember and hopefully change my hair back to normal. We got to the edge of a cliff and watched Mal slowly take off her helmet to cast the spell.

" Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere."

With that said, she placed her helmet back out and drove off the edge. Jay moved his bike and I squeezed his side a bit nervous that we would plummet to the ocean floor. I heard the ocean waves and opened my eyes seeing we were riding on the water quickly heading straight for the Isle.

" You okay back there ?"

" Yeah !" I shouted back feeling the sudden shock when we got through the Isle barrier. We drove through the town seeing how shocked people were seeing us back so quickly. We all parked the car and got off hearing Mal gasp.

" Hey. I'm me again."

" So is Rose." Carlos said and I looked down to my hair seeing it was a nice brown shade.

" Yes ! My hair is back !"

" Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here." Celia pointed out." Kind of the point."

" Welcome back." Evie laughed placing her arm around Mal and I.

 We walked down a small alleyway seeing Celia beaming to be back and begin to knock on a door that said Pa Deranje. Soon the door opened and Celia raced inside laughing a bit. Jay grabbed my hand and we walked in seeing what looked like a small carnival.

" Daddy !" Celia yelled causing her father to turn around with a big smile.

" Here she is." He cheered twirling her around." Come on. And..Ho !" Dr. Facilier said before dancing with Celia and laughing with her." Hey, yeah. Come here little rascal. Ah !"

I looked around the place and smiled." This place is so cool."

" I used to always come her and play." Jay explained before his eyes widen in excitement." This was my favorite game. Here." He said grabbing the mallet before bringing it down on the metal and getting the skull to the top and ringing the bell.

" You're a winner !" The Machine yelled loudly.

" Nice !" I laughed walking closer to him." So Shortpoint University. What made you pick that ?"

" Are you okay ? I noticed you got a bit sad when I told Carlos."

" No. I'm just shocked since the last time we talked about college you were thinking about AUD." I said seeing he shrugged his shoulder.

" Coach thought it would be better for me to go to Shortpoint. It just sucks that it's so far from everyone and start July 1st."

" July 1st?" I gasped." That barely gives you time to say goodbye to everyone and have a great summer with us."

" You sound sad."

I realized my reaction and quickly smiled not wanting my feelings to stop him." What ? I'm just shocked that a program starts so soon. You're gonna love it there."