𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

Rose's Pov

" Ben !"

I swallowed my salvia already sick and tired of screaming in the forest for the King. An hour had passed by and I groaned climbing up a steep hill and feeling Jay's arms around my waist helping me. I turned with a smile knowing how tense he was being. He didn't trust Harry and having the pirate on Auradon had him clinging to my side and always glancing at me from the corner of his eyes.

" Dude." Carlos called beckoning the small puppy over." Nothing ?"

" These things just grow everywhere." Gil marveled picking at a blueberry from a near by bush." Hey. We should play that ice breaker. Um, Jay. I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free right?"

I nodded my head with a smile glancing to see Jay had a smile of his own at Gil's words. He nodded himself walking closer taking a blueberry for himself.

" Yeah, Um. I like how you get a kick out of a berry." Jay laughed while I walked over and sat on a rock with Carlos watching the boys talk.

" I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh ?" Gill questioned." Furry rocks. Giant Fish. You've probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush."

" No, I mean, not really. Mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, Tourney." Jay explained when a hysterical laugh had broke through the air.

" Tourney." Harry snickered." That's a wee boy game."

" Can you just be quiet for once ?" I snapped standing up and glaring at the pirate.

Harry laughed once again walking closer towards me." Who poked your butt with a sword this morning ?"

" Not your fake hook. That's for sure." I sassed seeing the amusement in his eyes.

" A princess with a mouth ?"

" A pirate with no treasure ?" I questioned watching his smile drop and begin to show some anger.

He frowned," You use sarcasm a lot."

" I use sarcasm instead of punching you in the face. Don't push it though." I stated feeling arms come around mg waist and turned moving towards Jay's side.

" That's my girl." He whispered.

" Hey." Gil spoke lightly hitting Jay's arm." You know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river."

" Finding a lost civilization." Jay added.

" Oh or maybe Penguins."

I frowned," Um...there's no penguins in the jungle. You could try the Arctic." I hinted.

" You guys are killing me !" Harry strained walking over to the berry bush and hooking one on his hook before eating it." PS, your dog went that way."

" Carlos !"

" Dude, what do you see ?" Carlos called already on his way to find the small pup.

I felt a berry hit my face and wiped my face hearing Jay's chuckles." Ow, Jay." I groaned.

" Sorry just messing with you." He teased holding his hand out for me." Are you sure you been okay lately ?"