𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐫

Jay's pov

" She's slipping away."

At Evie's words, I looked up to Rose's face noticing her natural pink cheeks were now pale losing their color slowly. I reached over taking her hand into my own feeling how cold she was. We were losing her. I was losing her. She was falling deeper and deeper into sleep and no matter how hard Mal tried with spells, she was remaining that way.

" We have to do something." I spoke never taking my eyes off of Rose.

" There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal spoke at the foot of the bed looking down at Rose sadly.

" Hades ?" Ben questioned." He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it."

" Actually, he might do it for me." She answered turning to look at Ben." He's my father."

I turned to Carlos seeing he had the same look I did. I looked to Evie next, but she smiled to Mal already telling that she knew. Maybe Carlos was right when he said girls only tell each other stuff. I looked down at Rose's hand rubbing my thumb over her knuckles nodding my head.

" Then we have to do it." I insisted.

Ben nodded his head already dialing numbers on his phone," I'll send the guards to go and get him." He announced.

" Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma responded getting up from her seat along with Harry, Gil, and Marissa." The Isle is my home.Someone needs to be there to protect it."

" Well, then, you will need your first mate." Harry stated holding her shoulders along side Gil.

I looked at Marissa noticing her scared face," Marissa-"

" I have to Jay." She said shrugging her shoulders." It's not fair if I stay when I wasn't even picked. I don't want to take that away from the Isle kids or for them to hate me because I cheated my way. Just...Just tell Rose thank you for bringing me over even if it wasn't for a while. She showed me a butterfly and...she tried her best to protect me."

I nodded my head not wanting to tell Rose that Marissa indeed did go back to the Isle. It would break her knowing. Mal slowly turned over to Uma giving the smallest smile she could make.

" The Isle will be in very good hands." Mal spoke smiling over to Uma.

" Can I go, too ?" Celia asked sitting up from her seat." I wish I could be in both places."

Mal nodded her head allowing the small girl to return to her father. This was it. Everything we worked hard for was coming slowly down with the Isle and Auradon being divided again.

" I really think that Evie was right." Mal admitted smiling lightly to Uma." And...I do think that we could've been friends. And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that."

" You were just trying to do the right thing." I whispered looking back to Rose and squeezing her hand.

I get it." Evie answered standing up on the other side of the bed nodding to Mal.

" Okay." Ben spoke getting off the phone." The car is down ready for anyone heading the the isle. Rapunzel and Flynn were notified and on their way."