𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞

Rose's Pov

We all gathered around looking to see King Ben and his Lady of the Court, Mal staring into each other's eyes. I loved them as a couple and I could tell they were going to last forever. They both had found their true love. Ben looked away first and smiled over to us.

" Looking back at yesterday I thought I gave it everything, but still there's so much road ahead of me."

" When I looked into your eyes." Mal sang looking back to him and smiled with the same love in her eyes." I guess I didn't recognize. Who we are and all that we can be."

Jay smiled running his hand down my arm and holding my hand before pulling us away from everyone else.

" Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins."

" We got to be bold. We got to be brave. We got to be free." Everyone sang dancing with their partners and splashing around. Jay laughed splashing me and I covered my face before laughing." We got to get loud. Making that change. You got to believe Whoa-oh-oh. We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold. We can brave. Let everyone see. It starts with you and me."

" Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. Hey." Jay said spinning me around." It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey." Jay sang before going with Mal over to Evie and Carlos." It starts with you and me."

" There's something special that I've learned." Evie and Carlos sang looking to in the distance where the isle of the lost was knowing their past, family, and friends were there." It's together we can change the world. Everybody's got something they can bring."

Mal and Jay quickly walked over seeing the Isle also in the distance." When you take a look inside yourself, Do you wish that you were something else ?" They sang before looking to watch other and smiling." But who you are is who you need to be."

" Sometimes it's hard to find yourself But it's worth it in the end." Mal sang grabbing Evie's hand and smiling." 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins."

Jay walked over to me taking my hand before we all gathered together before stomping.

" We got to be bold. We got to be brave. We got to be free." I smiled before stomping in the water some more before Jay spun me around." We got to get loud. Making that change. You got to believe. Whoa-oh-oh. We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold. We can brave. Let everyone see. It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey ! It starts with you and me. Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Hey! It starts with you and me."

Evie grabbed my hand smiling before we made our way over to Mal by the stairs. She turned around seeing us and held both our hands tightly." If we all can do our part. We know that it can be the start. To bring about the difference that we need."

Ben came over looking at Mal seeing she blushed and looked at him so lovingly." Yeah I promise we can work this out. I promise we can see it through." They sang when Jay came over and held my hand tightly kissing my cheek." Don't you know it's up to me. It's up to me and you !" We all sang together holding hands and splashing on the floor before dancing with each other.

" We got to be bold. We got to be brave. We got to be free."

" Wanna be free !" Mal sang loudly being spun by Ben.