Replacement - Part One

Start from the beginning

She smirked. "So I'm attractive in your eyes?" She winked. God how can she be so attractive.

I gulped.

"I ah, I mean yeah, who will not. Just look around and you'll see lot of stares given to you." I explained. I became protective all of a sudden as I watched lot of passer by's glancing at her. She's wearing a crop top showing her toned abs. Sh*t. I quickly removed my hoodie and wear it to her. "Here, wear this." I instructed.

"But its not cold." She pouted.

"I don't care. I don't want to see the stares they're giving to you." I firmly said.

"Aww my baby. So sweet and protective." She pinched my cheeks and obliged.

Ring Ring Ring

She immediately answered it.

"Jisoo-yahhh! I saw her! I saw Lisa." She excitedly said to the person she's talking.

I froze, how did she know my name.

"Yaah! What do you think of me idiot? Of course I know she's Lisa. Ahm, I'm not really sure, we rode a bus. I leave my car in gas station when I saw her and I don't regret it. Why? Fine. Wait a sec." She hand me the phone.

I raised my brow.

"Talk to her. She don't believe me when I told her I saw you." She said pouting.

I smiled. She looked cute when she do that. I ruffled her hair first then get the phone in her hand. She pouted even more when I did that.

"Yah! You always do that to my hair." She complained and fix her hair. "I miss that though." She sigh and hug me, she put her face to the crook of my neck. I don't know what to react but continue to talk to the person in the other line.

"Ahm hello?" I inquired.

"Who are you? Where did you bring Jennie? Why is she telling me that you're Lisa?!" My ear hurts because of her constant shouting. Jennie must heard the shout as week so she grabbed the phone to my hand and talked to the person on the other line.

"Stop shouting Jisoo-yah! Will call you later. Bye." She ended the call and face me.

"I'm sorry about that Love. So we're are we going? I'm hungry already." She said.

"Listen Ms., I'm really not your love." I seriously said.

She laughed. I face palmed.

Fvck.

"Let's go baby, don't tricked me cause I know you're my love." She said and browse to her phone. She showed me a picture of her and a person I recognized as same as my reflection I saw in the mirror. Terrified is understatement. Sh*t how did that happened. I was speechless.

"See? You're Lisa right?" She add.

I nod.

"Perfect. So you're my Love." She gave me a winning smile and peck my cheek. I blushed.

I'm dead.

We walked to my apartment since its only walking distance from the bus station. No one is talking. We're holding hand. I just allowed her because I'm still in deep thought.

I opened my apartment and guide her to enter. She seemed confused but still follow.

"Who's house is this Love?" She inquired as she inspect everything in the living room.

"Mine." I surrendered and give up correcting her for calling me Love.

"You? How come I did not know this?" She followed me when I went to kitchen to drink water.

I felt that she back hugged me and sniff.

"You change your perfume? But it still addicting. Hmmm, I'm loving it already." She seductively said.

I blushed.

She turn me around and cupped my face using her both hands.

"I miss you so much baby, terribly miss you." She sincerely said. I gulped. "Make love to me?" She added.

I choked.

She immediately hand me another glass of water. I drank it straight. I heard a laugh and I immediately look to her.

"You're so cute baby. No pressure though, I can wait." She whispered.

"Ahm, Jennie right?" I inquire.

"Yeah, but you're not calling me Jennie. It should be Love." She rolled her eyes.

I cough. I got scared all of a sudden and without a choice I called her in that endearment.

"Love?" I said. It seems natural to say.

"Hmm?" She answered as she wrapped her hands to my neck.

"May I get your friend's number? The one you talked a while ago?" I request. I need answers and Jennie can't give that to me. She really believed that I'm the person she wants me to be.

"Jisoo-yah? Of course baby." She said. "Here." She showed me Jisoo's contact and I saved it immediately. "Love? Can we eat know? I'm starving." Aww I forgot about that. I guiltily kiss her forehead without thinking twice and told her I will cook fast. She nod quickly.

We ate in silence with stole glances from each other. Every time she'll caught me, she will wink and that made me blushed.