Convincing

"You know that we should be your last concern right?" Irene chuckled, "It's not like we'll ever oppose you intentionally and this seems so serious so you got our approval."

"I know, thank you girls!" Jisoo smiled at Irene and her group, "I'm sorry for not telling you what this is all about, we'll tell you as soon as we're allowed to do so."

"Don't worry about that, we trust you." Seulgi said reassuringly, "But how are you going to convince everyone with Lisa being around?" She said teasingly.

"If some bit-" Lisa wanted to say but Jisoo glared at her, "If I hear you curse one more time Lalice!"

They laughed at them and continued talking about several things, catching up since they haven't had the time to hang out. Not noticing the group of girls coming their way.

"Ah here comes the female dogs!" Lisa smirked earning a glare from Jisoo. "What? You said not to curse!"

"Starlight." Jisoo threw an insincere smile their way.

"BLACKPINK!" A high pitched voice replied back, almost mockingly.

"I heard you're going around the school, ordering all groups to do something?" The girl, Eunji asked with a smug smile. Her intentions were so clear yet Jisoo decided to keep calm.

"I wouldn't call it an order. It's more like a request."

"Exactly, an order." Another girl chimed.

"Is she dumb or..?" Lisa whispered in Jisoo's ear.

"I can hear you, you know?" Eunji cocked a brow, clearly annoyed.

"I know, that was my intention." Lisa responded cockily. "Lisa what are you doing?" Chaeyoung whisper shouted as she pinched the girl's forearm.

"She's provoking us, can't you see?" Lisa shouted back as she rubbed the spot.

"You know if you want to beg for us to accept whatever you want us to do, this isn't how it should be done."

"Beg?" Lisa chuckled sarcastically, "Beg who? You?"

"Yes, us." Eunji challenged, stepping closer the the group of girls.

Jisoo stayed back, trying to think of a way to stop whatever was going to happen, she was angry herself, but they had to get their approval somehow, and it wasn't going to happen that way.

"Why do you think we'll beg?"

"Because you looked so desperate a few days ago going to the principal's office, you think no one noticed?"

"Careful girl, you're getting on my nerves."

The girl gulped, she looked scared for a second but she managed to mask it with an evil smirk. "What are you going to do? Attack me?"

"You could barely save yourself from getting raped." Sojin, one of them, muttered under her breath, the statement almost coming out as a whisper, but Lisa heard it very well.

Everyone went silent at that, because apparently, almost the whole corridor heard it. Jisoo freezed in her spot, she knew what was going to happen and she knew there was no way to stop it. She wanted to interfere and take the girl down herself, but she had to stay calm for the sake of her friend.

"Lisa—" She started.

"Repeat that again?" Lisa dared the girl, her voice too deep that even her friends got chills, she approached her slowly as she let the cold leave her body.

"Lisa, stop." Chaeyoung said as she tried getting close to her friend only to step back after seeing her face, she looked angrier than she's ever been and everyone in the corridor was now trying to keep themselves warm as the cold was getting unbearable, they were going to freeze at that rate.