Siblings

"Why isn't she awake yet? Are you sure we shouldn't take her to a doctor?" Jungkook sat on the edge of Lisa's bed and crossed his arms.

"What do you mean? The doctor is right here!" Rosé flipped her hair proudly.

"Okay but why is she still unconscious?" He rolled his eyes at her and looked at Lisa's peaceful sleeping face.

"She's not, she's sleeping now, don't bother her sleep, she's probably having flashbacks from the precognition again." She replied as she packed her stuff in her bag.

"But she normally doesn't faint everytime so?" Jisoo chimed as she joined them in the room.

"What do you mean everytime?" He cocked a brow at them.

"You don't know? The scenes keep repeating in her mind when she sleeps, like nightmares." Chaeyoung explained sadly, her eyes softening at the thought.

"What? So she's been seeing it over and over again every night?" He looked at them wide eyed, he was shocked, not just because she sees her home burn down and students die but also because she watches her best friend die in front of her every night.

"Yes.." Chae pouted, then moved to turn the doorknob, "Ah, as I said, she's just sleeping now so she'll be fine." She smiled at him reassuringly and added, "Me and Jimin are going out now, don't wait for us for dinner."

"Right, I have something to do too." Jisoo said as she stood up from her seat, "Lisa's in your care, if you need anything ask Jennie, she's the only one home."

And they both left before he could speak, everything went by so fast.

How can they leave their friend like this..? He thought to himself, as he looked at the girl sleeping next to him and shook his head.

Jungkook sighed and moved to the other side of the bed and slid under the blanket. He looked at her sleeping face and cupped her cheeks.

"Why are you so cute when you sleep?" He chuckled and kept playing with her features, making random faces and laughing at them.

"Stop it, Jeon." She whined as she squinted her eyes.

"Finally!" He let out a sigh of relief and eyed her as she adjusted herself on the bed.

"What? You thought I wouldn't wake up?" She giggled after seeing his serious face.

"I was apparently the only one who thought of that," He sighed, "Everyone left to do their own things is it normal?"

"Yeah because they know me well, I'm fine really. It happened a lot lately and if they keep being worried everytime it'll only make me feel uncomfortable. I'm not weak I can handle myself well." She beamed at him.

He kept staring at her smiling face for a while then spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said, dead serious as he pierced her heart with his gaze.

"Tell you what?" She gulped, and looked away, she had a strange desire to kiss him.

He looks hot when he's serious.

"That you have nightmares."

"What good would that do?" She smiled at him and continued before he could insist, "More importantly, is there anyone home? I need to tell you something. I don't want anyone to know but I can't keep my mouth shut!!"

"There's only Jennie and Tae, what is it?" He looked at her curiously.

She looked at the closed door quickly and faced him.