Girls' night

"What a day!" Rosé sighed, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing.

"Yeah, of course because you were laughing the whole time. It was funny for you." Lisa retorted as she glared at Jimin who was carrying Chae on his back.

"Why are you looking at me? I didn't laugh." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"But you sure were happy as hell when you found him chasing Jungkook around the school this whole day."

"Ah why does that concern you anyway? Jungkook should be the one scolding us for not saving his ass." Chaeyoung said, remembering how Johnny followed Jungkook to the bathroom and literally everywhere trying to annoy him.

It makes her wonder why he was even doing that, annoy your crush to make him love you? Is that a thing for Johnny? He was always the sarcastic and happy-go-lucky type of boys. Messing with Jungkook was probably just another way to have fun.

"I swear that guy is creepy, I don't wanna deal with him tomorrow." Jungkook sighed defeated.

Him and Lisa were in a funny situation, when Lisa tried to protect Jungkook -which is something he needed- he ended up the one protecting her and that's what they kept doing the whole day, like a never-ending cycle.

Johnny sure was having the time of his life, he never liked the school and that's why he always caused trouble to be suspended.

"And why are you so elated that Johnny didn't like Jimin?"

"Well it's because I have every right to, he's my boyfriend after all." Chaeyoung said hugging Jimin tighter and kissed the back of his nape softly.

"Well me too becau- YOUR WHAT?" Lisa's eyes widened when Rosé's reply finally made way to her brain, and she couldn't help but ask her out loud, gaining other people's attention as they were walking to the dorm.

"What? You didn't know?"

"How would I know? I thought you were just clingy with each other and that's that. Right Jungkook?" Lisa asked to make sure she wasn't the only one living under a rock.

"They were pretty obvious, who keeps flirting and hugging someone that way if they don't date them?" Jungkook resoned.

"Well we- nevermind." She mumbled, remembering her relationship with Jungkook. What's the difference?

Rosie suddenly hopped off Jimin's back and looked at Lisa knowingly.

What's up with them again... Jungkook thought, he was used to their weird and sudden actions. Their bond scared him sometimes, or was it just Lisa's ability to read min- oh hold the fu-

"Okay before you pull up some weird shit on us again, Lisa let's talk for a second."

"Alright, make it quick." Lisa said as she followed Jungkook to a corner.

"You can read minds right? Can you read mine?"

"Sure I can." Lisa whistled nonchalantly.

"What? For real?" Jungkook observed her, as if to find any hint of whether she was lying or not.

"Should I prove it?"

"Yeah."

"Look at me." She smiled as her eyes captured his.

The two of them looked at each other for over a minute, Lisa kept smiling and Jungkook just looked completely lost before she spoke.

"How can such a beautiful creature even exist? I want to hug her so tight right now but I'm afraid I'll hurt her."

"W-what?" Jungkook's eyes widened and his face got redder as seconds passed.

"I made that up." Lisa bursted out laughing, "You were actually thinking that? That's cringy."

He sighed and smoothly pulled her towards him, their chests inches apart from touching.

"You don't get to tease me like that sweetheart." He smirked as he kept getting closer and closer to her.

Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest and all she could do was close her eyes and wait for it.

Silence reigned for seconds but it broke when Jungkook whispered "Chaeyoung is waiting for you." And kissed her lightly on her cheeks.

She kind of felt betrayed, her insides twisted and she wanted to pull him in and get revenge by kissing him, but no.

"Alright then Jeon Jungkook. Don't think I'll let that pass." She said cooly, but the weather spoke another story, it became freezing and people started running to their houses, making Jungkook snort, "Right."

She rolled her eyes at him and left, pulling Chaeyoung with her.

"Alright Jisoo, why did you call us? I kind of was in the middle of something." Rosie said cheekily.

"Oh no she wasn't, they were literally just flirting." Lisa said as she sat on the edge of Jennie's bed.

"Well that's what I call 'something' duhh." She responded boringly.

Jennie suddenly let out a soft chuckle from under the blanket.

"What is she doing?" Lili asked while looking at her weird friend, unable to look at her face.

"Crying." Jisoo shrugged.

"Oh my God, she's what?" Rosie jumped on the bed, trying to check on her friend.

"That's why I called you, we haven't talked about things for a while, ever since the boys came, so let's have a girls' night."

"Besides, I think you youngsters have things to tell us, am I right?" Jennie interupted, looking at her friends with a playful look, her eyes looking all red from crying.

"I.. We think you should start first." Lisa looked at Rosie then back at Jennie with a shocked expression.

"Alright, we're all sleeping in my room tonight." She smiled.

Hey, I'm so sorry, I haven't updated for months now and I felt like I had to update after reading some of your comments :( so.. this chapter may be rushed but I tried to make it as good as possible..

I do like to write, it's actually like a getaway for me, from all the things happening irl but i really haven't got the time to update, esp since I've school from 8am til 6pm + extra classes😭

Thank you for reading my book, it got 20K reads and I literally don't deserve it.. I'll try to update more often💕