Declaration

Jennie's pov

"What are you doing Yoongi? I told you I have nothing to say to you." I shrieked hoping he would release me but his grip on my wrist only got tighter.

Did Taehyung tell him already? No.. he promised.

"Stop avoiding me." He said and I looked around, we were in an empty room, some broken chairs and tables were thrown in the corner and it was all messy overall. It's far from classrooms, students wouldn't walk around here.

Then realization hit me.

"You wanna talk about that again? Yoongi let's just forget about it okay?" I pleaded, because honestly, it's starting to get on my nerves.

"Why don't we talk about it for the last time, and close it once and for all?" He retorded back.

It's been 4 days since we fought in the dorm, and I've been avoiding him ever since then.

"Okay." I mumbled, giving him a chance won't hurt.. I thought.

"Tell me what's wrong Jennie. Let's pretend I know nothing, because even though I know a little bit of it, it still feels like I know nothing."

I stared at him blankly, how does that make any sense idiot.. or does it?

I sighed. I've never been the talkative type of person, and just thinking that I'll have to explain to him everything and talk that much, it honestly gave me chills.

"I'll summarize it." He nodded, and just like me, it wasn't easy to read his mind by his facial expressions, he always keeps a poker face.

Just like that old man..

He's our father after all.

I walked through the hallways of school, everything was normal, and by normal I mean everyone was playing around with their powers like it's the most normal thing to do. It is, in here.

"Hey Im Jaebeom, catch me if you can."

"Yugyeom stop shrinking just to peek on girls' skirts you pervert."

"Jaebum made me shrink, he said he wanted me out of his sight."

"Hey Sana where's Mark? I only see his clones."

"He said sleep can't be cloned."

Chaos, as usual.

"Come here you pricks, I said no powers in school."

And of course, teachers were suffering the most.

I glanced at Yoongi who was quietly walking next to me.

I hope he understands, I'm not sure if my explanation satisfied his curiosity but I did my best, it's up to him now.

As we kept walking, I spotted my, no, our friends standing together in a corner and a smile slowly made way to my face, these past few days were incredibly beautiful.

We forged a relationship with the boys that we never expected, I can treat all of them like siblings now and it never happened to me so fast like this.

It took years for me to get used to Got7, Mark is an exception though.

"Oh you're here. I thought you and Mark were up to something again."