Fire meets Ice

"Hello little Jennie" Yoongi replied.

Everyone just stood on their spots. The shock was obvious on their faces, but the two siblings were unphased and just kept looking at each other blankly. But the silence was broken when Jennie pouted ,

"I missed you so much, why didn't you come visit me even once?" As she literally threw herself at him, he just chuckled as he hugged her tightly whispering a little 'sorry'.

"Whoah, I get what you two have in common, your gummy smile!" Lisa said and Jennie just nodded not letting go from her brother.

After knowing that they're siblings, the students feared them even more, and it's kind of understandable, because their powers combined would be really dangerous if they ever fought against someone else. The two then broke their hug when the bell rung indicating that classes will start soon.

"Oh we thought Seokjin, Namjoon or Taehyung would be her brothers because they're all Kims. So how come you don't have the same last name?" Lisa asked and they all nodded, but Yoongi and Jennie looked at each other awkwardly for a few seconds then Yoongi quickly said,

"Personal reasons. Now go to class girls. You're going to be scolded."

"No I want to stay with you a little bit more." She pouted shaking her head. "Come on don't be stubborn, you'll see him again later." Jisoo said as she smiled evilly as the others raised their eyebrows at her not knowing what she meant until someone grabbed Jennie from her neck taking her away.

"I'll need to borrow her from you guys because I don't want to hear Miss Jessi scolding the whole class because of her again." Mark said cheekily while leaving but he stopped and continued "We'll meet later right guys?" Looking at one of them specifically. Taehyung smiled and mumbled a 'sure'.

"Jisoo you called him right? I'll never forgive you." Jennie said as she glared at her best friend earning loud laughters from the rest of her group and her brother's too.

One of them certainly did not hear the whole conversation as he kept looking at the red haired girl before him remembering the night before.

"Hey little kitten" she said

"Hey red head"

"You're a nasty cat aren't you?" She said chuckling.

"Kind of"

"So what are you doing in my balcony?"

"I was just..um wandering around and i got stuck here."

"Oh should I help you get out?"

"Can we rather keep chatting a little bit?"

"Told you you were a nasty cat haha, so what do you wanna talk about?"

"What's your name?"

"You can call me Rosie. What's yours?"

"Uh...um you can call me Chim." He stuttered then facepalmed himself when he heard what his mouth blurted out.

"Chim? What a cute name." She squealed as she held him in her arms and hugged him.

What is she doing? Wait are those her b-

"LALISA."

"Oh my God! Looks like our youngest is in trouble. I got to go now Chim, you'll come again tomorrow right? "

"It depends.."

She then just smiled as she turned around but he suddenly said "Hey Rosie.. you're so beautiful." And left quickly.

"Aww, hey wait" she shouted as she tried to catch him but she failed. She pouted sadly and decided to call her troublesome friend.

"Hey Jimin, snap out of it. We've been calling you for ages." Jin said. And the others just laughed at the fact that he's been staring at Chae for too long. He raised his head to look at her but immediately apologized when he noticed she kept playing with the end of her shirt feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry guys but we have to go now. Let's meet later." Jisoo said politely as she smiled at all of them, and pulled her friends with her.

"We have to go too guys, remember? A teacher will show us our classes." Jin said but Yoongi who was still looking at Jimin said "Not my sister's friends Jimin."

But the blonde boy just smirked and said "I'm not playing this time." Then left his friends wide eyed, not believing that the playboy just said that.

"Hey Yugi, where's that fast friend of mine?" Lisa asked.

"We didn't wake him up. It's our revenge for always bothering us while we're asleep." He replied with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my God! Good job mate." Lisa said with an excited tone as she highfived Yugyeom.

"Ehm class will start. I have a student to introduce today. All of you already know him from this morning's announcement but it wouldn't hurt introducing him again. You may enter now, Jeon." Their teacher Dara said as she welcomed Jungkook.

"Oh if it isn't the bunny." Lisa smirked but her smirk turned into a glare as soon as he closed his mouth.

"Miss Dara. Are you sure this is the right class? Because a certain blonde brat makes it look like it's primary school." He said calmly but he felt a cold chill run down his spine and he immediately knew it was her powers since the whole class was looking at her with fear. He then used his powers to warm the class and intimidate her at same time.

They held a staring contest.. or rather a glaring contest for some seconds but they got interrupted when the teacher spoke. "Powers inside the classroom is a NO kids."

"Yes,sorry I got carried awa-" Jungkook apologized but got cut off when the classroom's door flew open.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be late but my friends didn't wake me up and this is the first time I ever got lat- Oh did I miss something?" He started in a rush but calmed down when he noticed the atmosphere.

"Didn't know a speedster like you would ever be late Bambam. However, looks like your brain isn't as fast." Dara said as Lisa snorted and mouthed a 'serves you right' to her friend as he sat down in his seat next her.

The whole session passed and Lisa and Jungkook just kept glaring at each other the whole time.

"Okay, so before class ends i have to announce something." Dara said gaining all of her students' attention.

"Accepting seven more students to our school is a big deal as you already know, and since we only know their powers and still don't know what they're capable of, the principal decided to hold a little tournament. And before you start whining, yes I know that it's usually held only once a year but it's the principal's decision and you don't know better. You will also know whether you can surpass him or not. So be there in tim-" Before she could even finish her sentence, Lisa got up from her seat and started walking towards the door,

"No need to fight him to know about that." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"What does she mean?" Jungkook asked, looking confused.

His teacher just sighed and replied "She can read minds, so whether she could read your mind or not, only she knows about it, if she couldn't then that only means you're stronger or you guys are equal, and if she was able to.. then boy you better have a clean mind."

He just smirked and asked "Isn't using powers forbidden?"

"We have no control over that kind of powers, since it doesn't show." She said.

Well that's intersting.. he thought to himself.

"If anyone spots Lalice,better tell her that Minzy is going to know about her behavior just now." She said while tidying her desk.