Move on

Jisoo got out from her classroom heading to the school's garden, having your own mother kick you out of class is cool.

That's how Jisoo's mind works.

"Need company?" Someone approached her.

"What are you doing here Jin?" She gasped, "You should be in class right now."

"Well, I might or might not have caused trouble on purpose." He smiled sheepishly, and sat down next to her.

"Gosh, do you like me this much?" She smirked.

"Oh you have no idea how much I do." He smiled, looking at her face redden more and more as seconds pass.

"But that's not the only reason why I'm here." He adjusted himself and looked at the huge building in front of him.

"None of you girls should stay alone with everything going on right now. Even I am a little bit shaken up by the whole situation, so you must be suffering more."

"Why? Because we're girls?" She raised her eyebrow questionably.

"What? No, of course not." He chuckled nervously, then continued seriously, "We're new here so it's understandable if we're not affected much, but you've been here for like.. forever, it's your home."

"I'm fine, really," She said confidently, "You're so thoughtful." She added as she played with his fingers. "But I'm not worried about myself right now."

"Then who are you worried about?"

"I'm worried about the girls and Jennie the most. " she said but he looked at her weirdly.

"What? It sounds crazy right?" She chuckled and he just nodded at her, gesturing for her to explain.

"Jennie might be the strongest, and certaintly does look like she doesn't care but it's just because she's good at hiding her feelings." She took a deep breath, "In fact, I wanted to go out of class to go see her."

"Then why are you here?" Jin asked, drawing circles in her hand.

"To clear my mind. I'm supposed to be the strong one, I shouldn't go and just sit there uselessly."

"What about the other girls?"

"Lisa and Chaeyoung aren't the type to hide their feelings, they come to me or Jennie whenever they feel like talking." She chuckled, remembering their memories together, their fights, their adventures and their all night talks.

"Do you do that often?" He asked, admiring her smile.

"Do what?"

"Smile brightly."

"Only when you're not around." She sassed, her smile growing wider.

"For sure, because when I'm around it's wider." He smirked, then added, "Like now."

She felt her cheeks flush and her heart beat faster than usual, even faster than when he's around.

"Oh, is my chicken blushing?" He chuckled looking at her flustered expression.

"Ch-chiken?! Anyway, no that's just makeup." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Since when do you wear makeup?"

"What? I always wear makeup, well you've already seen me without it."

"I probably don't notice because you're naturally beautiful." He grinned, proud of his flirting attempt.

"Ew, cheesy." She muttered but deep inside, she liked it.

How does it feel when the worldwide handsome Seokjin praises you, Jisoo?

Then they both sat in a comfortable silence. Her trying to clear her mind, and him enjoying her presence.

"I thought about that, Jin." She finally broke the silence.

"About what?" He said calmly still looking in front of him, but the next thing she said snatched his attentiom back to her.

"I decided to move on."

"Wh-what? Are you trying to end it before it even starts?" He stuttered looking at her like a lost puppy, which made her giggle at his cuteness.

"Calm down, I'm talking about the issue of.. well, that jerk." She rolled her eyes at the last word, remembering her father. Her good-for-nothing of a father.

"Oh! Does that mean now you can be my girlfriend?" He said excitedly.

"No, it just means I have finally accepted you, you still have a long way to go my dear." She chuckled as she tapped his nose.

"I'm ready to wait for you my whole life, chicken." He said, making the word 'chicken' his official nickname for her.

"Aww." She blushed then offered her hand for him to stand up.

"Thanks, gentlewoman." He said as he squeezed her hand, not wanting to let go, even though he already stood up.

"Not planning on letting go?" She smirked looking at their hands.

"Oh, sorry." He said as he let go of her hand, making her a little bit disappointed.

"But I'm never letting go." He added as he intertwined their hands. She blushed slightly, but she felt happy and secure so she just ignored her red face and squeezed his hand.

They kept walking slowly, talking and flirting around on their way to the dorm. But then,

"Jennie!" Jisoo suddenly shouted as she ran at full speed towards their apartment.