Forty Five

I don't even know but I do know but I don't 🤷‍♀️

So enjoy?
Also I didn't proof read; forgive me father for I have sinned

🚬⛓🚬💰🚬💊🚬

There's nothing quite like the heartbreak of watching someone you love cry, it's harsh to witness and sometimes you don't even know how to help them.

Calum's never the best with emotions but by god did he hate this.
Michael was sitting slumped on the side of his bed, hands in his hair and elbows pressed into his thighs as he sobbed with his head down and eyes clenched shut. His mind must be racing with the wildest of thoughts and Calum felt horrible just thinking about what they could be.

His phone was beside him on the bed, blowing up with endless messages from Luke and Ashton alongside calls he never picked up.
The boys must've realised their mistake, all it took was a few threats from Calum; absolute morons.

Gently, Calum knelt down in front of the biker; one hand resting on his knee whilst the other moved to lift his chin up only slightly.

"Look at me please, Michael?" His voice felt like a sledgehammer to glass, shattering through Michael's thoughts.

Green eyes fluttered open, glossed with hurt.

"They didn't mean those things they said." Calum carefully explained.

"I know..." Michael grabbed his phone and handed it to the brunet.

"You know?"

"Why do they do this?" Michael whispered, confused. "It's like they're pulling my heart into tiny pieces and I-... I don't know what to do."

Calum frowned, confused, and looked through the messages Michael had been sent. Some were from Ashton, a whole barrel of paragraphs citing exactly how much he loved Michael; explaining every inch of why he'd said otherwise. They were the pathetic attempts of a man in despairs but Calum could see he was really trying. Ashton doesn't seem like the type of guy who goes crawling towards people, he usually sits back and waits for them to come crawling to him.
So it was an improvement on the drug dealer.

Luke however had taken the only approach he knew, starting off with the sweetest of apologies and as he noticed Michael was reading his messages but not replying he—unlike a blatantly desperate Ashton—decided to show his desperation by another means.

He wouldn't deny that Luke was a very pretty type of male, and the way Luke held his phone camera particularly showed off some of his best assets. Legs still clothed in tight fishnet that stopped along the very top edge of his thighs, torso wrapped in the same black tank top previous and dick hidden behind silky black fabric, he didn't seem ashamed to be teasing Michael as he spoke clear to the camera. Blue eyes sparkling with a mixture of sorrow and need, he knew exactly what he was doing and Calum was damn certain it was working.

"What do you think of this?" He turned the screen towards Michael who automatically blushed and looked away.

"Michael..." Calum pushed. "What are you thinking?"

"Can I ask something first?" Michael hesitantly replied, glossy emerald meeting brown.

"Go on." Calum placed the phone down on the floor beside him.

"Do you think they mean it?" Michael asked. "The apologies...?"

"I think they mean it with every piece of their hearts, honestly." Calum confessed.

Michael thought for a moment, biting his lip ever so gently as though it didn't make Calum's mind go insane. "You want to know what I'm thinking?"

"Tell me everything." Calum insisted, having a slight feeling he knew what was inside Michael's head.