Thirty

Boom I'm back bitches. Someone smack me on the 23rd of May and throw my computer at my face so I don't miss the 5sos premiere <3

Also rip, sorry if it's like terrible as trash; I couldn't think of how to write it. BUuuUUut on the plus side, this is a huge michaelxcalum thing so yay?

###

###

Michael was definitely beginning to question whether Ashton was worth all of this shit he was getting himself into, because when Calum calmly took Harry's place on the man's couch that meant he was on his own with the weird guy.

Louis didn't seem overly impressed with having to stay with Calum, but Michael was certain Calum would find a way to entertain them both. The fucking asshole.

So now he stood in a huge bedroom, with barely any light to show off the decorations that certainly fit Harry's hazy rich-man style, alone with the taller man who had finally gotten rid of his vape.

"You're so stressed." Harry gently massaged the palms of his hands against Michael's shoulders, standing behind him after having shut the door. "Just relax for me, angel."

"Relax?" Michael scoffed, tightening his arms that were crossed over his chest. "Yeah right."

"Aw, don't let that pretty little head of yours come up with conclusions." Harry's touch left his shoulders, giving a tap to his head before he walked off towards a tripod set up in the corner of the room. "I'm only going to get you ready for my special angel out there."

Michael watched with furrowed brows as Harry took down the camera.

"This isn't going beyond these walls." Harry sent a suggestive wink Michael's way "so let's be thankful the walls can't talk."

"This is stupid." Michael grumbled.

"Finding out who you are isn't stupid." Harry walked over to him and poked him in the chest; eyes staring him down. "If you want your ex back you need to learn that sex isn't about reaching the end. It's about stringing yourself along until you can't take it anymore."

"That sounds painful..." Michael trailed off, unsure.

"We can only hope so." Harry caressed his touch over Michael's cheek, holding his hand in place as he leaned forward and kissed the man only millimetres from the corner of his lips. "Now loosen up, angel... It'll hurt more if you're tense."

His hands curled around the edges of Michael's jacket, pushing the jacket off the biker's shoulders and tossing it onto the side of the bed. Michael hesitated, focusing on his own breathing as Harry calmly lifted his shirt up and off his body before picking up his jacket again.

"You look perfect, angel." Harry adjusted the leather jacket onto Michael's shoulders once more, humming quietly as he trailed the tip of his finger down Michael's bare chest.