Thirteen

This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for. Shitty smut 👌🙏

 Shitty smut 👌🙏

🚬⛓🚬♥️🚬🔪🚬

The night felt young, even as the clocks in the city ticked past eleven thirty. The stars were laden with a dull glow, street lamps and city lights outshining them as Ashton stared out the window of the car.

Beside him in the driver's seat sat Calum, hands on the steering wheel and eyes focussed on the road. Ashton wondered why exactly he was agreeing to spending some drinking time with Calum at the man's private estate.
But then he remembered Michael and Luke, and suddenly he wasn't so against the idea of meeting someone new.

Even if they were quite perverted.

Calum's hand moved from the steering wheel, fingers curling around Ashton's leg as he rested his touch on the man's upper thigh.

"I can hear your brain ticking away." He said.

Ashton shivered, feeling Calum's hand ride up further. "I'm just thinking."

"Maybe you should think less about what you saw and more about what you're going to do."

"What am I going to do?" Ashton frowned as the car stopped in Calum's driveway; a vast house standing tall in front of them.

Calum switched the engine off, a deadly glint in his eyes as he tightened his hold on Ashton's thigh. "You're going to relax of course..."

He took his hand away and got out of the car, locking it after Ashton had followed suit.

"Crime pays." Ashton quietly commented, following Calum into the mansion-like home.

"I have a wealthy family."

"You mean a crime empire?" Ashton smartly said, catching the amused look on Calum's face as the man opened the front door.

"Something like that." Calum shut the door behind them, pressing his hand to Ashton's lower back as he guided the man further into the lit up home.

Ashton stood idle in a recreation room, gazing around him at the white lounge couches that fit seamlessly into the design of the space. It was a medium sized room but yet it felt large, a bar not too far from the couches of which Calum now stood at; making two drinks.

"Rich bastard." Ashton lightly insulted, arms still wrapped around himself as he stood awkwardly in place.

Calum chuckled, picking up both glasses and setting them down on the curved table between the couches.

"You're so tense." He said, gently prying Ashton's arms from his torso.

"I'm uncomfortable." Ashton deadpanned, letting his arms fall to his sides.

"I could help you." Calum caressed a hand over Ashton's cheek. "Help you get back at them..."

"I don't want revenge. The whole thing is stupid anyway." Ashton huffed, defensive as he turned his head away and looked down.