Two

There was something bittersweet about waking up in someone's arms, curled into them like comfort as the night disappeared into the past and a new day gave birth to the waking world.

Ashton lay on his stomach, half his side on Michael and the other half on the bed; blankets bunched at his waist as he lifted his head from Michael's chest where it had rested for the night.

Michael lay on his back, head turned away slightly, one arm under his head and the other wrapped loosely around Ashton's waist.
It was a strange dynamic between the two, and Ashton sometimes found himself wondering how it were they managed to get so close considering he-himself-was in no way the usual petite type of person most Legion bikers would go for.

He wondered how many other men or women Michael often had midnight trips to. How many of them got to see him like Ashton did each morning; soft, almost light tanned skin basked in sunlight that peeked through Ashton's closed bedroom curtains.
A calm heart beat that Ashton could fall asleep to if he truly wanted to, and quiet snores that barely sounded like anything you'd expect from such a heavily built man.

Ashton could tell Michael was slowly beginning to wake up, but he found no reason to stop staring up at Michael's face from where he lay still on the warm body.

"You staring again, baby?" Michael's morning voice was one that Ashton definitely loved to hear.
It was always low and rumbly, coarse as he groggily woke up with blinking eyes and a tired mind.

"Obviously." Ashton lifted a hand to touch the small brown stubble that was trying to grow on Michael's jaw. "You growing a beard?"

"I'm lazy." Michael grumbled, lifting his arm from under his head and throwing it over his eyes. "Sue me."

"How about you just make breakfast instead?" Ashton cheekily bargained.

"How about you sue me?" Michael joked, squeezing his arm around Ashton a little tighter. "I'm thinking maybe a French kiss."

"That's not how suing someone works." Ashton chuckled, ducking his head down as Michael's quiet laugh rumbled in his chest.

"It's my weak attempt at getting a kiss."

"Not with morning breath." Ashton yawned, covering a hand over his mouth as he did so, and sat up. "C'mon, move your ass."

"I'm quite comfortable here, thanks." Michael said, keeping his arm wrapped around Ashton's body. God he loved that man's body.

"That's nice." Ashton taunted. "Now get up. I'm hungry."

Michael peeked out at Ashton. "Go make food yourself then?"

"You see, I would if I could get out of bed."

"Alright, I got the hint" Michael snickered but sat up anyway, taking his arm away. "I'll carry you."

"Bathroom then kitchen." Ashton said, sitting on the edge of the bed as Michael automatically wandered over to the dresser and opened the second drawer. He took out a large black jumper and tossed it to Ashton.

Ashton threw it on, pushing the sleeves to his elbows whilst Michael redressed himself in his clothes from last night.

"Which one of these are you using?" Michael stood by Ashton's dresser, gazing at the plethora of Lynx and Axe deodorants among many other products.

"Black night." Ashton lazily pointed to the Lynx spray.

Michael picked it up and practically drowned himself in the scent. "That shit smells good." He said, putting the can back down. "Damn."

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Thanks for using it up."

"You're welcome."

"Well you better carry me for that then." Ashton smirked victoriously when Michael picked him up bridal style.