Twelve

Ashton's fairly certain he's gone absolutely mad.
It's almost ten o'clock at night and yet here he is in a zipped up black jacket, skinny jeans, shoes and a grey shirt; making his way through the line of a strip club he positively loathed.

He knew Michael would come here. It's the only place the Legion bikers hadn't gotten themselves banned from or didn't exist within Legion enemy territory. The only downside was that the club was not only big but bustling with criminals of all walks of life.
If he didn't keep his head down he'd probably end up either in trouble or stuck dealing drugs to people he didn't want to.

Serving the Red Horns was enough work as it were, and that's without the extra druggies he sold to across town. He didn't need anymore buyers. He was one man with one basement, there's only so much he can make in so little time.

He very easily found the same blond from earlier that day, his blood boiling by merely the sight of Luke chatting mischievously with some young woman.
It was his fault. Luke had ruined everything Ashton and Michael had, and there hadn't been all that much to ruin in the first place.

He tried to stay out of everyone's way, standing back near the wall of the main room where most drunken and tipsy consumers hung around; catcalling and whistling at men and women performers.
The music was heavy, thudded bass louder than Ashton could recall during his last visit, and there seemed to be more performers wandering around this time.

He supposed it being a Saturday night had something to do with the hormone induced atmosphere.

Dragging his irritated sights back and forth across the vast space around him, he finally found a particular dark red haired male sitting at a half occupied table of strangers.

He scowled, arms crossed over his chest tightly as though closing himself off even further; unaware of a set of wicked brown eyes staring at him from not too far away.
Nor was he aware of the piercing blue eyes now watching him with sick amusement; mocking him to the woman Luke was talking to.

Michael seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, either veering on or just over the drunken line as a pretty pink haired male in matching tight shorts and shoes sat on his lap.
The table was cheering, giving loud catcalls as the pink man smoothed his tongue up along Michael's neck; moving Michael's hands to grab roughly at his ass as he ground down hard against him.

Ashton was pretty sure that kind of behaviour was against normal strip club codes. He felt pretty pathetic after thinking that though, because—damn—Michael wasn't his property. There's no reason for him to be standing there torturing himself.
But then again, Michael was still technically his friend and they did technically fight. So surely they could patch things up again?

"Aw look at you." Luke's taunting voice snatched Ashton's attention as the blond came up to him; half drunk blue drink in his hand. "Miserable little bitch."

"Fuck off." Ashton grumbled, not willing to deal with Luke's shit. He'd only just met the freak and he already knew Luke was an asshole worth killing.

"Is that all you got?" Luke teased, moving closer to the older but shorter man. "Not gonna say anything more? Not gonna try shoot me?"

Ashton curled away from him, and Luke chuckled; pressing up against his side.

"Aw come on, Ashy... You don't need him." Luke's breath ghosted Ashton's neck, his lips grazing softly over his skin. "My offer still stands, sugar... I'm quite good at pretending."

"If you're not gay, don't bother." Ashton rudely spat, unsure of what Luke's intentions were.

"Oh honey, I'm attracted to everyone." Luke dismissed. "Thing is, I only top with girls." He clarified with a smirk. "But... I'm willing to make an exception for you."

"Get off me." Ashton pushed Luke aside. "I'm not interested."

"You are. You're just too full of pride." Luke darkly insisted, and Ashton finally felt the set of brown eyes that had been watching him for a while now.

In fact, he could feel them because he could physically see their owner standing in front of him.

"My night just gone from bad to worse." He grumbled, hugging his arms closer around himself.

"Is this freak bothering you, Ashton?" Calum's voice was as harshly timbre as Ashton remembered.

Luke gawked at the brunet. "Excuse you?"

Ashton bit back a smirk. "He is, actually."

"Well then... we simply can't have that, now can we?" Calum wrapped an arm around Ashton's waist and tugged him closer to his side.

"I'm not doing anything." Luke persisted. "I'm simply giving Ashton a chance to feel loved."

Ashton spared another glance in Michael's direction, biting his tongue and immediately looking away when he saw the pink male now kneeling between Michael's legs.

Calum noticed with a smirk of his own. Ashton made such a good choice coming to his club.

"Go back to the brothel you crawled out of." Calum calmly said to a gawking Luke. "I'm sure there are some hungry old men needing a good feed."

"How dare you?! You weren't saying that when I-"

Calum clamped a hand over the blond's mouth with a threatening growl. "Say another word..." He dug his nails into Luke's cheek. "I dare you to give me a reason to snap your neck."

Luke scowled, shoving Calum's hand away and stepping back. He glared at Ashton. "Maybe you'll get some fun from the STD freak, seeing as Michael won't love you."

Ashton couldn't help his heart ache at the blond's words; angered that Luke was able to disappear into the crowd without being hit for what he said.

Calum tightened his arm around Ashton's waist, leaning down and talking gently by his ear. "Come with me, babe... I think you need a drink."

🚬💕🚬🍓🚬📸🚬

Psst hey... hey you... yeah you...
Come here..

Does drinking lots of Fanta make you Fantastic?

🐌
Okay okay, to make up for such an amazing pun y'all can have a hella smoking Cashton scene next chapter. Deal???💁‍♀️

 Deal???💁‍♀️