Twenty Eight

Ashton's hands were tangled in Michael's hair, tugging and messing up the strands as he kissed the biker like he had only seconds to live.

The sound of wet kisses merged with Ashton's panted breath as Michael let his hands grab greedily at the smaller male's ass; both of them stripped to their underwear as their clothes lay in a scattered heap around them.

"Oh god-" Ashton breathed, fingers curling tighter into the biker's hair as he felt the man pull his cheeks apart slightly; forcing his hips forward and grinding their bodies together.

Michael's lips found their way to his neck, kissing up along the tender skin as Ashton let his head tilt back; hands smoothing down to grip at Michael's shoulders.

"Damn..." He muttered. "When did you get good at this?"

Michael moved slow, lips sucking gently and teeth biting hard, trying his best to utilise his determination and bring his A-game to everything he was going to do to Ashton.

Ashton shuddered, feeling a chill run up his back as Michael teasingly grazed his lips over the man's skin; touching the corner of his mouth. He smirked, amused when Ashton tried to steal a kiss and he pulled away. Ashton whined softly, chasing Michael's lips.

"Sit down for me, baby." Michael gently pushed his fingertips to Ashton's mouth, taunting him.

Ashton slumped down onto the couch, eyes staring up at Michael with a pout from being denied his kiss. The pout turned to aroused curiosity as Michael kneeled down in front of him, hands smoothing teasingly up and down his thighs.

"Can I take these off?" He calmly asked, fiddling with the waistband of Ashton's boxers.

Ashton gave a shaky nod. "Yeah... Course."

Michael slipped them off, carelessly tossing them aside and humming with a smirk on his lips as Ashton's arousal became fully exposed; blush on the smaller male's cheeks.

Michael's not entirely sure why he ended up like this but he knows he's definitely determined to make Ashton weak. He can make Ashton beg and plead just like those other two fuckwits and he knows it, he just needs to focus on that.

But with Ashton sitting naked on the couch in front of him, legs spread open and back pressed against the couch that focus was a little difficult. His hair was a mess, lips swollen pink from kissing Michael until they both couldn't breathe.

"God, Mike..." Ashton panted, breathless as he lay his head back and closed his eyes; hands tangled roughly in Michael's hair. "Stop teasing me."

Michael licked a long stripe up Ashton's dick, amused at how the man was almost fully hard by now; leaking from the tip as veins throbbed under his tongue.

Ashton whined, tugging Michael's hair and pulling the kneeling biker down closer. "Please, please just do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't care, anything!"

Michael braced his hands on Ashton's thighs, mouth sucking on the man's dick and tongue licking at the very tip to drive Ashton crazy. He could feel the older male's nails scrape across his scalp, body tending up each time Michael deep throated him.

"M-Mike, oh god—Mike s-stop-I'm close." Ashton panted helplessly, knowing he was far too close to spilling right then and there into the biker's mouth.