Eighteeen

Ashton sighed, leaning against his car as he waited out in the parking lot behind Calum's famed strip club in the early hours of the morning.
Sunglasses over tired eyes, ripped black jeans and black boots contrasted beautifully with the long sleeved black shirt he wore; a low collar exposing the faded marks Calum had placed upon him only a few days prior.

He had given up on hiding them because he truly had no one to hide them from. He worked at home, left for groceries in the darkness of the night where no one gave a damn what you looked like, and didn't have to worry about Michael showing up because Luke had very much destroyed their relationship. Much to Ashton's disliking.

He watched as a recognisable car pulled up only a few park spaces away within the vastly empty place.
Calum got out and Ashton certainly didn't miss the way his brown eyes fell to the marks across Ashton's neck before meeting with his gaze.

"Good to see you've come to drop it off personally." Calum casually said, closing his car door and popping the boot of his vehicle.

In his hand he held a dark grey case, a smug smirk on his lips.

"I'm making sure I get my money." Ashton replied.

Calum opened the case he held, showing the money they had agreed upon. "Do you really think I would ever cross you, love?"

Ashton opened his back door and stepped aside; exposing three duffel bags packed with drugs as Calum moved closer. "A lot of work went into this shit."

Calum hummed, leaning forward and kissing the corner of Ashton's mouth as he passed the case of money to the man. "I'm grateful for it."

Ashton huffed, turning his head as his fingers curled around the case's handle. "Well good. It fucking exhausted me. Had some interruptions too, which fucked me off."

"Interruptions?" Calum hauled one duffel bag out of the car and moved to put it into the boot of his own.

"Stupid little blond whores." Ashton grit his teeth. "Thinking they own everything."

Calum spared him a raised eyebrow after packing another duffel bag away. "Wouldn't happen to be that same blond from the club?"
He packed the last one away and Ashton shut the door as Calum shut his boot.

"Yeah, no it doesn't matter." Ashton adjusted his sunglasses and Calum pursed his lips.

"You could kill him." Calum suggested, moving to lean back against Ashton's car beside the man who stood facing him.

"I'm not going to kill him."

"I'd be more than happy to dispose of him for you." Calum smirked mischievously. "It would only cost you a night on your knees."

"Don't tempt me." Ashton dryly chuckled, leaning on his side.

Calum reached a hand up, gently smoothing his fingers over the exposed purple marks over Ashton's collarbones; slightly surprised when the man didn't push him away.

"You alright there?" Ashton questioned with a light hearted tone.

"How can anyone pass you up?" Calum muttered aloud, wanting to see if he could pull the truth from Ashton's lips.

It didn't take a genius to see something was bothering the usually stoic and strongly held man, and Calum didn't understand why he seemed to care so much. But he did and, well, that was enough for him to want to delve deeper into Ashton's sweet twisted mind.

"Dunno." Ashton tried to act nonchalant, arms crossed over his chest. "But they do it pretty easily."

"They're so moronic." Calum let his fingertips smooth up along Ashton's neck, his stomach twisting and churning with an unfamiliar feeling from simply being near the man let alone touching him. "They'll realise their mistake soon enough, I'm sure."