Thirty One

The house was quiet, sunshine slowly dipping behind the horizon as two bodies lay casually within Ashton's bed, miles away from the begging cries of a certain biker who had already given himself to Calum all over again.

"Honestly, I can't even hate you." Luke casually rambled, fingers curling softly through Ashton's hair as the older male lay on his chest. "You're like a piece of candy. Sweet and so satisfying."

"Do you mind?" Ashton mumbled, eyes closed as he listened to the soft beat of Luke's heart; lulled into a dreary tiredness from the sheer warmth he was encompassed with. He felt cosy, tucked into Luke's side and half laying on the blond with one of Luke's arms wrapped lazily around him and the thick blankets covering them both.

"It's true." Luke trailed off, pursing his lips in thought. "Can I ask a question?"

"No you cannot have my next drug stash. I gotta sell it." Ashton tiredly replied.

Luke bit his lip, amused by the response. "No. I wasn't gonna ask that." 

Ashton gave a quiet snort, half amusement and half acknowledgement. "What then?"

"Do you ever think you'd get a boyfriend?" Luke calmly asked, hand gently smoothing down Ashton's shoulder to rest on his waist; holding him.

"A boyfriend?" Ashton repeated. "I dunno, depends." He snuggled closer, comfortable. "Why are you asking?"

"I dunno... I've been thinking." Luke sighed, staring up at the ceiling. 

"Why would you want one?" Ashton questioned. "You're always sayin' no."

"I know but like..." Luke's heart began to gradually increase its speed. "I kinda wanna have that somebody too." 

"Oh so you're not all sex, drugs and sluts?" Ashton teased, tilting his head so he could look up at the blond.

Luke laughed. "Surprise."

Ashton began tracing his fingertip over Luke's bare skin, nonchalantly drawing patterns over the soft flesh. "Who do you have in mind? Calum?"

Luke's heart increased but not by much "It's a cute idea, but I don't think I could handle his smug ass."

It was Ashton's turn to laugh at that. "Well, Michael?"

"Mmm, possibly." Luke's heart kept at that slightly elevated beat.

Ashton pursed his lips, taking a brief moment to think about what he was about to ask. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer but in the end he asked anyway "What about me?"

Luke's heart soared, racing from a calm steady beat and into a frenzy within seconds, even as he kept his composure endearingly casual.

"I like you, can't lie about that-"

"I'll be your boyfriend." Ashton said, serene as he listened to Luke's rapid heart beat.

"I never said-"

"You didn't have to." Ashton lifted his head up, calm as he pressed his palm softly against Luke's chest over his heart. "I could hear your heart."

Luke let his tongue glide almost anxiously over his lips, unsure of what to say, to which Ashton let out a small giggle before pecking a kiss to Luke. 

Luke seized the opportunity, wrapping both arms firmly around Ashton's waist and holding him close; frivolous as Ashton hovered directly over the top of him. Their lips clashed hotly together, open mouthed kisses fuelled by passion as Ashton kept himself balanced with hands either side of Luke's head.

"I really like you." Luke mumbled, letting out a soft breath as Ashton bit down on his bottom lip and tugged it through his teeth.

"I guess I like you too." Ashton smirked, playful. A giggle escaped him when Luke squeezed his ass in retaliation. 

"Rude." Luke pouted, biting back a smile. He stole another kiss before mumbling into it, both of them too caught up in each other to be bothered with fully parting from their slow makeout session.

"Does this mean my slutting days are over?" Luke asked, eyes closed as he curled his arms tighter around Ashton's warm body.

"You can fuck whoever you want." Ashton nonchalantly said, taking Luke by surprise. "I ain't worth the dedication."

Luke's heart cracked slightly at the casual admittance of self-hatred. "But you are." Luke broke the kiss apart, taking his hand and lifting Ashton's head up properly. "I'd have no trouble dedicating myself to you, baby."

"You don't need to." Ashton insisted. "Besides, it's better this way."

"It is?"

"Fuck who you want, because you'll only ever make love to me." Ashton swiftly pointed out, and--damn--Luke supposed he was kinda right.

"What will Michael think?" Luke mused, tucking a lock of Ashton's hair out of those gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Am I supposed to care?" Ashton raised an eyebrow. "He lost his chance."

"Aw." Luke brought him back in for a kiss. "The poor bikie."

"I'm sure he'll get over it." Ashton scoffed, parting his lips for the blond who easily slipped his tongue into Ashton's mouth.

A hand tangled into the back of the druggie's hair, pulling him down closer as Luke deepened the kiss; longing for everything Ashton could give him. He would never get tired of the man, the way his body felt under his fingertips was perfect; his lips were so kissable and his eyes sparkled more than anything could. Ashton was an angel in a devil's body and Luke adored every inch of it.

Luke moaned, wrapping a leg around Ashton's waist to bring their bodies crashing hard together. Ashton whimpered in response, collapsing onto the blond with a low whine. "Luke-" His voice sounded breathless, the blond's semi-hard dick pressing into his upper thigh. "Fuck... It doesn't take much to arouse you."

"It's you." Luke kissed down his neck, hands roaming across his body. "I'm always hot for you, princess."

Ashton's eyes fluttered open, a quiet breath leaving his lips whilst Luke's kissed over his throat. "Luke...?"

"Mm?"

"Have you ever had a threesome?" 

🚬💋🚬💉🚬💊🚬

Hello there ;)

I think I'll give y'all a choice🤔

Calum? Or Michael?

Or... Would y'all like a surprise instead? Cos you guys can totally trust me, right? 😏

~Catch you later, you horny fuckers😂💙🐌