♪ 12 ♪

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

“O_O” A simple stare is something he gives most of the time and situations. He’s pushed forth to where he wasn’t thinking of going to. His body walks forward like a machine being controlled. “I highly doubt that.”

She then sinks further behind the small male as she grips the end of his shirt while she drags him here and there – occasionally poking her head out from his side as they go through the arena.

“I need to go to the bathroom.”

He stops himself and the force that’s been impacting him to walk on. D.O has his head turning back and looking down at her. Tehun who was behind him the whole time looks up with a blank expression while he returns it gladly – almost professionally.

The lights above them shine dimly lighting up the evening as it catches itself by the end of her eyes. A shimmering light in them that she has to blinks a few times to make sure it’s not affecting her visions.

It’s a silent moment. They aren’t sure if it’s awkward or if it’s just a derp one.

“I’m confused...” He’s being shaken out of his dazed trance to keep on going as his sight goes back to concentrating what’s in front. “If you need the bathroom, why drag me along?”

“So you can help me.” Her voice is muffled due to the small steps she’s taking while she’s crouching.

“What does the bathroom and I have anything to help you?”

“Oh, damn it! Just play along!”

She’s seen people playing video games. She’s not a professional playing it herself, but she does know a few details – a thing or two.

Stealth is one of them. In most games, it’s required that your character wears the lightest outfit like cloth instead of metal and being silent with firm, steady steps in dark places or behinds things and obstacles.

But in real life, there’s nothing like that. She accidentally wears her favorite bracelets to the job which go clank, clank, clank every time she walks around.

Oh, and a human shield is needed since there was no place or location whatsoever for her to stay behind.

“Okay, stay out there and wait. Also, watch out for people.”

He nods nonchalantly. He has no freaking idea what’s he got himself into nor does he want to know any of it. He just stands there outside of the women’s bathroom keeping a distance like a good boy.

The light and airy feel he gets while he’s near the place. Something about bathrooms that makes you feel violated in an odd way especially ones that weren’t made for your gender.

“Hyung?” A familiar voice calls out to him in a long drag. Suddenly, the other male hovers him with his height blocking the lights from him. He looks around the area and questions the older one. “Why are you here... No, no.. What are you doing here?”

“O_O” He only clears his throat in reply while trying to hide a gulp.

“It’s break time, so you should go...” He trails off not knowing what to say. “You know.. Somewhere that’s not here?”

“I have an appointment.”

“What appointment?”

“O_O”

“o.O?”

“O_________O”

“I’m gonna go....” The sentence seems to be referred more to himself as he slowly steps away from his hyung – his eyes weird on him. “Rehearsal’s in fifteen, okay?”