♪ 07 ♪

She frowns and curses under her breath. Tehun hops a little more for a clearer look at what was in the spotlight. Once she finally sees it, she snarls in frustration.

Kai was in the crowd. He’s apparently being cornered by the fans, what she thought. Who else would come up to a person and scream their lungs out saying ‘Oh, my god! It’s you! That freaking famous and incredibly very good looking person on TV! Please let me take a picture!’

Not that obvious, but anyone can get the picture.

With a sour face, she stands still – thinking of what she can possibly do to help the guy. She definitely can’t just leave him there by himself, especially not with the insane amount of people crowding him like that. Frantically looking around for things that might help her think, she notices that the people were pushing him back towards the building’s wall.

“Oh, maybe I can...” She mutters quietly to herself and jumps a little higher to see if her prediction was right. “I can squeeze through...”

Lacking of thoughts, she quickly rushes over to the other side of the crowd and stops dead on her track. There are quite a lot of people and thinking that she could just slip in there and save him wouldn’t be that easy. Oh, hell. She hasn’t even realized what happens after she got to him in the center. Could she even be able to help him? She might as well get swallowed by the mob.

“Heck! Whatever!” She shakes her head violently and gets out her beanie, putting it on and pulling it down roughly covering her forehead. She then takes in a deep breath and lets out a loud cry of what sounded like an excitement scream. “Omo!! Oppa! Saranghae yo~~!!”

Because she was the loudest one of them all – presumably the most obsessed, all attention turns to her. And with that golden opportunity, she runs into the crowd with full force – knowing that they let down their defenses. She didn’t care if she run over someone, she was going to get him out there and that’s first priority.

Seeing what seems like a crazy woman shoving everyone away and heading towards him, Kai’s eyes gets bigger by the second and tries to flee, but he can’t. He’s surrounded by people and he’s sure as hell he’ll be dead if that woman gets to him.

He then closes eyes – getting ready for impact. It feels forever for the strong might to come when he slowly opens his eyes, taking a peek of the situation.

“Don’t let go.” The words are rushed as Kai feels his hand is gripped tightly by another smaller one and almost immediately and automatically he does the same once he recognized the voice. Out of the blue, he felt safe when he was frightened the whole time he was spotted.

Tehun then yanks on him and pushes through the crowd before they can try and pull them back. It was a lot of strength and effort, but they both got out of it.

“Quick! Into the mall!” And of course, it’s not over yet. The moment they got out, the fans were also on the run. With no pausing for breath, they sprints towards the glass door – pushing it open. They didn’t even think of looking back. “Just keep running!!”