♪ 05 ♪

“Jaebal! Noona!” Lay is squirming under her breath as she keeps getting closer.

“If you don’t go right now, then I have no choice, but to…” Tehun trails off, smiling evilly. “Anyone can help me with this?”

“I will not fail you, Sunbae!” Beakhyun pops up from watching the TV as Kris follows behind.

“I have nothing else to do…” The big guy speaks plainly while they get to Lay and start blowing in his neck.

“Ahhh!! Wahh! AH!” The poor one is shaking uncontrollably, trying to roll away, but only to get yanked back instead. “Fine! FINE! I’ll do the laundry! My god!!”

Three of them smile sheepishly at him as he scoffs and walks off. “You owe me this one, guys.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

On the other hand, Kai is now putting on leather jacket over his plain white t-shirt and his black cap on his white hair. Walking out of the room, D.O who is preparing for dinner notices him. “Oh, Kkamjong-ah, where are you off to?”

“I just want to walk around town. I haven’t really explored much, plus I’ve been staying in for too long.” He smiles sheepishly.

“Then be careful, and don’t run into many people because you’re not that fluent in Mandarin.”

“Ne, I understand…” He nods politely then gets to the front door.

“Ay, Jongin-shi, going somewhere?” Tehun frowns at him. She had just watched the TV forecast’s about the weather in the area and of course, being one of the people to look after the boys, she has to make sure they’re safe and sound or she’s just that paranoid about everything. “It’s going to rain. You should stay in today.”

“But it’s already been two days! I want to go somewhere!”

“No.”

Taken aback by the stern voice she’s giving him, he storms off anyway while the four of the boys are silently watching. “O~O”

“Mwo ya?!” She bursts out at the stubborn guy as the others are shock of the sudden high volume and flee off to do whatever it is they were doing. “Fine, I don’t care if you’re not listening to me. It’s your fault to leave without my permission.” Crossing her arms, she puffs out her breath in disbelieve at the young lad and goes back to watching the television.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

“Xie xie,” He bows at the woman as she hands him his change. He then walks out of the store. The new headphones, he’s just got. He accidently spilled his drinks over them the other night and he was dying to get a new pairs. “Let’s try you out, shall we?”

Spotted a nearby bench, he quickly runs over and gets the materials out of the bag. As he unpacks the headphone box, his phone rings out a familiar tune.

 - Kkamjong~~~ hyung~~!

Creasing his eyebrows at the weird text, he replies anyway.

 + Oh, Sehunnie, hi?

 - Bubble tea, please! Chael-bal yooooo!

 + I don’t know how to get that here in this town. Wait, how do you know that I’m out? O.o

 - Aish, hyung have big feet! The whole place heard some very loud footsteps hours ago.

 - Chanyeol was curious, so he asked around.

 + Jeongmal yo??

 - Ne. ^^

 + :U

 - It’s late. U should come home now. With tea.

 + Oh, oh. Ok, I will.

 - Take care, hyung~~! <3

 + U too, dorkie.

Shaking his head at the young one’s childish texts, he exits the kakao app and opens the music one. He then plugs in the headphones and put them on for a try.

(☼ o ☼)

Now smiling like an idiot, he stands up and starts heading home, but first he needs to get some drinks back to the hotel somehow at this time of night. Though he enjoys the music, he also needs to keep his head low or else he’ll be recognized. Well, it’s not that much of a big deal since they’re in the small town, but it’s china. China.

China.

A country swarming with people, especially at night. Chen joked around about getting stomped on if not careful and the Chinese members, of course, got offended and started throwing the nearest things to their reach at him. Kris threw the apple he’s been munching on the whole time. Lay tossed his galaxy note. Tao had the tendency to first walked into his room and came out with a Gucci bag – flung it across the dinner table. Luhan, on the other hand, just chucked a bunch of tissue on him. Everyone even Chen himself then got curious why he couldn’t have smacked him in the head with the pepsi bottle in his hands.

Sometimes, they wonder if Luhan just was just pretending to be a man.

Hugging his jacket tighter with the drink swinging off his index finger, he feels something small falls on his cap. He looks up at the sky and, “Crap!”

Immediately, he puts his new favorite headphones back in the plastic bag and shove it deep into his jacket. The hotel is already in sight, plus there’s no place to stay in, he had no choice, but to keep on going.

The rain grows harder by the minute and he’s soaked wet by now. “Aish…”

Once in shelter, he takes off his cap and pushes the wooden door open. Inspecting the paper cup he was running with, he lets out a breath. It’s a good thing that it was wrapped all plastic or Sehun will be sad.

He then walks upstairs and stops at the members’ room. He’s about to knock when he realizes that it’s late, so he puts down the tea and gets his phone out of his water proofed leather jacket.

 + yah, dongseng-ah, look what’s in front of the door. ;)

When written, he walks off to his room. Fishing for the keys, he unlocks it. He slowly opens the door – hoping that the hinges won’t make any noise. And luckily, it did not. “hoo~~”

Kai then shivers at the wet jeans he’s having right now as he closes the door and tips toe towards his room. Seeing that everyone’s lights in their room are all turned off, he gets to his room.

Tehun who’s in front of the coach sleeping there the whole time jerks her head up at the black figure and frowns at the splattering like footsteps. Too tired to say any words, she watches the person gets into the D.O’s room.

“Ohh, it’s you…” She mumbles to herself as she quietly gets up to her room to finally gets some real sleeps since she’s been waiting for him for a long while – not wanting the guy to know that she knows that he’s home late. Step by steps she goes, she then feels her feet getting wet. “I knew it.”

Instead she walks toward the kitchen and gets a mop during which she starts to clean up the mess in the dark.