♪ 10 ♪

[ Recommend playing a calm cool music while reading this at night or some time relaxed... ]

It’s been 5 hours since they all had a rest. A radio interview for them was held and everyone was busy once again. They boys had to come early and rehearse. The crew is doing their best as the boys cooperate.

And once the radio show was done, they had to prepare for another autograph signing session. And right now, they’re almost done for the day.

The fans are cheering, screaming, and squealing at them. The boys, on the other hand, are smiling and welcoming every one of their fans as they line up for the autographs, taking a picture or two.

And behind those bright eyes and nice makeup, they’re getting restless. The boys are sweating in their clothings’. They’re all sore by now, but knowing that it’s almost over, the boys keep on going nevertheless. It’s their fans after all. They’ll always spare their strength and care for them.

“Kkamjong–ah, drink your water.” D.O turns and speaks softly towards the younger one when one of the fans finished snapping a picture of him went onto the other members.

With that, Kai looks back at his hyung and smiles cheekily. “Sorry, hyung, I forgot.”

The girl in front of him then cups her mouth – trying not to squeal too loud for them to hear. And of course, witnessing Kaisoo in real life is quite an experience. She only clears her throat and holds out a picture of Kai shyly.

“Ni hao!” After he downs his drink, he looks and smiles politely as he takes the paper from her.

While hanging out with his fans, Kai who just barely got out of a fever is getting dizzy again. The air had been thick the whole time and it’s been getting to him, too.

It’s quite crazy there. There are numerous amounts of people. By far, a few accidents had occurred already and the guards are dealing with them all as well.

“Okay, everyone! Let’s call it a day!” One of their agents speaks out in the microphone. Hearing that makes the boys feel at ease. After working so hard, they need to chill and take a break.

The announcement has been made and the groans could be heard. Apologies have also been spoken.

There are people who haven’t got to meet the boys yet and even so there’ll be another one of these events after the Lost Planet tour which will be held in the next the week.

“Right, boys! Let’s go!”

The guards then begin to hover them as they all retreat from the place, but as much as they try to keep them away, the fans always gets them. Touching here and there.

“Umm..” Xiumin coughs to himself as he feels hands roaming his body. They all try to keep quiet.

The screaming never stops though. There are compliments and statements. Some are good. Some are fine and some are just odd and a bit disturbing as always.

Kai who’s been uncomfortable about this feels even worse now. There are insults at them for leaving early. And the mean words. He thought he could at least go back peacefully, but that couldn’t happen.

Finally, they all get into separate vans as the hectic afternoon ends.

Night has come and the colorful light starts shining and flickering. She looks out to the car window and watches the people on the sidewalk and the places she passes by as she enjoys the night breeze blowing tenderly on her face.