♪ 19 ♪

‶You hurt me~~ So bad, so bad... You hurt me~~

The lights aren't as blinding as the other stages. This is a special stage. For her at least.

Even if it's dark, Hurt is the best melody created for EXO to perform so far. It's even featured in the teasers like El Dorado; that's how important it is.

The idea of this tour is quite fresh. The costumes, songs with the different beats. More varieties than the last tour, The Lost Planet. Lu'Xion is a success.

And despite all of the great songs in the new album, she likes this one the most. Hurt.

This song marks a poisonous trait of a woman the man had fallen in love with though was never explained thoroughly how he had gotten involved in the first place.

‶Every night, I can only sleep when I think of you. Kai suppresses his voice to the right tone and the right note as he tries to cancels out the hard breathing from all of the dancing. It's the Chinese version of the song. Having no line at all is illegal, so SM gave him that.

Standing from below the stage on the other side, there were the crews obviously, but they're the 'makeup' crew. The hairstylists, the fashion stylist, the nail stylist, the makeup artists.

Hold up. There's a freaking nail stylist? Since when did the guys have manicures?

She really wants be in the audience and watches them in the front rather than from sideways like she's doing now. She's cupping her cheeks when she squeals at Kai singing that line which is followed close by Kris and Lay then continues onto the chorus with Luhan. (I wish... O~o I'm in love, just imagining this.)

She just really really loves the dark red suits they're all wearing and my, my~~ Lay who was once 'innocent' is working it!

‶You're burning up.‶ A rough hand lands on her forehead and she groans.

‶Junho–hyung!‶ He's used to her calling him that.

‶What!? For what may have caused this incident– Ohh~~~‶ He 'sarcastically' nods at the handsome boys dancing above.

‶Ay... Old man.‶

She shook it off and goes back to her seat and stretches herself.

She's not sure what's really going on in her head. She just knows that there's a lot to sort out. She then stared at the reflection of herself in the big mirror. She sees not only herself, but also everybody else is busy or just chilling like her along with the many materiel on this very table she needs to mess somebody's face up.

‶I'm more afraid of being left behind alone here~~~

How is she going to handle things? How is everything going to turn out? Will the money she makes every month is enough? And when she thought that the decisions she had to make back when she was in 12th grade was hard, she didn't prepare herself for the bigger one – knowing full well that she's an adult.

She sighs soundly, but isn't audible due to the loud bass in the background and lays her head on her arm resting on the table.

‶Everyone! Back to work! It's Playboy!‶

‶Kim Joonmyeon!‶ Tehun calls out to him adorably and to her knowledge, after a tiring performance she needs to push him to keep him going. It seems easy, but dude, singing and dancing at the same time is hard.