♪ 02 ♪

A loud creak of the door wakes Tehun up. It happens sometimes she just forgets to go home to sleep and stays napping on the comfortable coach in her office. That’s right. She has her own office.

“Sorry to have bothered, Tehun, but I also need a place to lie down.” Junho yawns softly. “Some of the crews are still working and they’re making noises.”

“Umm – hmm.” She mumbles without opening her eyes. “Make yourself at home, friend.”

“Thanks.”

As a makeup artist, you may think that having an office to yourself is not an option, but working for a good eight years really does give her advantage. Not that she’s lazy to go home, it’s just because she lives alone and staying at the work place makes her feel companied, plus no one really minds that. Others work throughout nights, so she’s just one of them.

And it’s kind of a routine for her anyway. Her house is not even that cozy than in her office.

“Guys?” Hard knocks on the door once again wakes the two of them up. “It’s 7 o’clock in the morning now. Please get ready to leave for the tour.”

Tehun then jerks up from the coach while Junho rolls around the floor – trying to push himself up. “Yep, just give us 20 minutes…”

“No, half an hour and we’ll be ready.” Junho restates her as he squints his eyes.

“Yes, sir. Please hurry.” The fellow crew closes the door.

“Well, we get to do this again.” The man growls. He hasn’t gotten to call his wife on how he’s doing and now again – works.

“Come on, Jun. It’s China.” She takes a sip of water. “I think it’s nice. At least the view is.”

“The boys are going to get freaky again. I don’t why.”

“They always are.” Tehun wipes her face with the wet towel she had just made. She had such a short sleep and now she has to fly again. “They’re like 20 and stuff. You know how teenagers can be really enthusiastic and messy about everything.”

“Umm-hmm,” Junho humsas he stuffs the things he needs in his backpack. “Look at us – being late going to the airport, again.”

“It’s always a thing with us.”

✤ – ✤ – ✤

“Annyeonghaseyo!!” The boys greet the two elders as they walk into the plane.

“Sumbaenim! Your seat is right here!” Sehun stands up and waves at them.

“Breakfast will be here in a moment.” Luhan smiles at the two when they look at each other.

“Okay, what did they do? They’re being – too – polite.” Junho whispers.

“Tehun-noona, ” Lay stands at the back of the plane – calling for her. “Over here!”

She nods at him and ignores the man surprise as he approaches Sehun in the front seat while she strolls over to Lay at the back. Once she’s there, the young boy helps her out with her bags and motions her to take a seat.

Trying not to blush at the formal actions he makes towards her, she sits down and sighs in exhaustion driving on the way here. “Okay, what’s with these very very nice acts you boys are doing?”