♪ 04 ♪

“Haaa...” The woman yawns in exhaustion. It’s already 10 o’clock in the morning and she’s cleaning up the boy’s room. “Argh. Ew.”

Pinching the sloppy shirt by the end of her finger tips, she throws it all the way across the room – landing it the slightly big basket. So dirty. Once done, she creeps into D.O and Kai’s room for a check. “Ahh!”

She blurts out softly as she peeks through their room again. It’s shining as hell, she thought. Well, the neat guy’s going to be neat. At least, I don’t have to clean up every room. She knows there’ll be housekeeping in the hotel, but the boys sure would like to wake up in a nice environment without the dirty and sweaty clothes from last night’s performance.

The minute she’s finished, she goes on to take a nice morning probably afternoon already shower. Finally, it’s vacation time! She’s been waiting. Actually, everyone has been. The schedule’s so tight sometimes and none of them can have some peaceful time to themselves, but that’s not always the case. It’s just that breaks are hard to come back at these times.

Walking out of the bathroom, she checks her reflection in the mirror. She’s getting dark circles again. She keeps telling herself to get more sleeps, but it just fails. Hmm, my hair’s getting long again. She brings her hand to run through her long wet hair then rests it on her shoulder. Her dark brown eyes are looking closely to her other self as she smiles. Yeah, brushing on my shoulder is nice. I’ll get a haircut.

Meanwhile...

“Hmmm, naui cheonsa... (my angel...)” D.O is up and is already stretching body for a good start of the day while Kai is still sleep talking. Startled by his words, he looks closer at the dead log. “Without chicken... what is love?”

“O___O”

“Must chase wolf for wings... ahhhh wings...”

“–___–” For a minute there, I thought he was referring to me. And now, he’s talking nonsense again for the millionth time, D.O thought to himself.

“Give me, give me all them chickies...”

“Yah, Kim Jongin!” Couldn’t stand of the weird dialogues he’s having to himself, he shakes his head at his mate. The older one then flicks the younger in the head – making a popping sound. “Stop doing that, it’s not comfortable.”

“Aish! Hyung!!” Kai then quickly slaps his hand on the burning forehead – trying to rub away the pain as he slowly opening up his eyes. “Of all things you can do to wake me up...”

“What can I do to wake you up when you can sleep through earthquakes?” He states plainly. “Whatever, so you’re not going to shower yet, no?”

“Ani, I’ll lay down for another good half hour.” Mumbling in responds, he closes his eyes again while clenching onto his pillow.

“Alright then, I’ll use it first.” D.O replies softly. He’s so concerned with the young one that he even asks him if he needs to use the restroom first. So caring...

He then walks out of his room, softly closing the door. Feeling great on the first day off, he takes a deep breath of fresh air. Going towards the bathroom, he doesn’t even bother knocking and walks in. “O___O”

Yes, you are my baby, baby, baby~~” Tehun hums to herself as she’s finishing up drying her hair. She’s having a little section to herself. “Baby, I just need your – GOD!”

“O///O”

“Er.. You, bathroom, need, ok!” The guy startles her especially at the time she’s singing his song for fun. Stumbling across words, she tries to talk anyway. “In, you go. Out, I will be!”

And quickly, she grabs her stuffs and rushes out of the bathroom. Man, the guy’s face just keeps surprising me... Once out of the place, she goes to room to brush her room when she notice Kai’s now lying on the couch in the living room.

“Ah, Jongin–ah, you’re awake?”

“Ne, I’m just waiting for Kyunsoo–hyung to cook me breakfast...” He answers with sleepiness.

Aww. That’s cute. Waiting for your hyung... She smiles at that. “Actually, breakfast is ready. It’s in the kitchen. I’m just keeping them warm for whomever wakes up for them.”

“Jinjja!?” (Really!?) Kai jerks her head up a bit to look at her.

“Yae!” She confirms the answer as she giggles at his growling stomach. “You just stay there. I’ll bring it for you. Kyunsoo–neun, he’s having his moment and I think we leave it at that. Anyway, I made some fried eggs with chicken soup. You can eat them with rice if you want?

“Yes, noona, please, please, please!” The guy is smiling from ear to ear as he nods.

“Oh, be back in a moment!” She then gets to the kitchen and carefully picks up the plates that are covered with more plates to order to keep the heat. “Here we are! Hey, you wouldn’t mind if I eat with you, right?”

“It’s okay. You’re welcome to.” He smiles, but his eyes are feasted still on the food. Reaching for the plates, he grins at the warm feeling of the food gives him. Naui cheonsa... “Komapsumida~~ (Thank you very much...)”

Huh, he’s completely absorbed into food. ‘)–.–) Despite the attitude, she sits down on the other couch across him as the both of them starts digging in.