The Real Answer/Escalation

Start from the beginning

"Like before, you were not wrong to believe, Archer.", Shirou insisted once more.

Shirou and I looked at each other as the atmospheres gets tense again, until a questioned popped in my head.

"There's seems to be someone missing here. Where's Saber?", I questioned while raising an eyebrow. Shirou and Saber looks at me slightly confused.

"I meant the Saber that we both know. You do realize that this... Red Saber, ain't supposed to be the one that you should had summoned.", I noted naturally.

The red hair man eyes widen and seems to understand where I'm going with this.

"Archer, that's a long story. All I can say is that she's no longer Tohsaka's Servant. Besides, after the Holy Grail War, all Servants disappear unless their Master has an incredible mana pool.", Shirou explained, sadness clearly showed in his eyes.

I stare at Shirou, unconvinced of his words. He and I were never good liars to begin with. But I will find out eventually, so I will just back off for now.

"Now, about Rin...", before I could continue, Saber stands off hastily and stares at the direction of the front entrance to the residence.

"Master, there's a Servant near us. Finally, we can have a real fight!", Saber said excitedly with a devilish smirk as she assembles her helmet and Clarent appears in her right hand.

Me and Shirou looked at each other and nodded, silently agreeing to check it out. All three of us went to the entrance and once we reached it, Shirou slided the door to the right and we were surprised at what we were seeing.

"A-Archer, I-I need your h-help...", grunted painfully the man who was barely standing before us, supported by his red spear. It was Lancer, clothes torn up, bleeding with cuts and bruises all over his body.

Shirou went hastily to aid him and was able to hold him before he would collapse to the ground, "Saber, help me take him inside. Archer , you know what we need."

I nodded and went inside of the residence to look for medical supplies as Saber and Shirou followed inside carrying Lancer. They lay him down on the floor in the living room and the floor starts to get wet with blood. I managed to find what I need on Shirou's room and went back to the living room.

Shirou went and took the medical kit, "Archer, go and keep an eye out for any enemy Servants.", he ordered me while tending to Lancer's wounds.

I scoffed, annoyed that he's giving me orders but there's no time to bicker. I sprinted outside. Once I was out of the residence, I jumped to the roof and projected my bow as I stand and kept scanning the surroundings of the residence.

Thinking about it, Lancer's wounds can be healed with mana supplied by his Master. Either his wounds are severe enough that it won't allow it, or either his Master or him doesn't have any mana left to aid him.

What exactly happened? Where's Rin and why he said he needed my help?

Fifteen minutes has passed and there's no enemy presence in the area nor any movement, so I decided to go down and check on our new guest. I jumped down to the entrance and went in, going directly to the living room.

I arrived and saw that Lancer was all patched up and still conscious. Shirou and Saber are alongside him as I noticed that they finished cleaning the small blood poll that was there before.

"Archer, lady Tohsaka needs our help, she is in grave danger...", Lancer grumbled in pain as he sit up and started to explain what happened.

Flashback: