Chapter 25

OST: Follow, Miguel Odron

That night was filled with drinks and good times. That night almost everyone was drunk and passed out. It was only Jisoo and Chaeyoung who didn't drink that night. Both of them knew that they had to bring their partners back home.

"Chaeyoung-ah, have you confessed to Lisa yet? Jisoo asked while caring Jennie on her back heading to her car.

"No, not yet. I don't think she likes me that way." Chaeyoung said as she had Lisa on her back heading towards her car which was parked next to Jisoo's

"Of course she does. You just have to make a move. That little fucker may not say anything but trust me I can see that she likes you." Jisoo said as she flicked Lisa's forehead making both her and Chaeyoung laugh. 

"Are you sure about it Unnie?"

"100% sure"Both of them put the girls down in the seats and parted ways. That night Jisoo drove carefully home and made sure not to wake up Jennie. She would turn to see Jennie sleeping peacefully and softly snoring. Just the sight of her makes Jisoo blush and have butterflies in her stomach.

After Jisoo saw Namjoon propose to Jin it made Jisoo want to do something special for when she will ask Jennie to spend her life with her. That night she thought about it.

A song.

Jennie was always captivated by music and always loved Jisoo's voice. It seemed so perfect to do that for Jennie. All she had to do was figure out lyrics and a melody. But it was still too soon before that could happen.

They arrived home late at night. Jisoo was starting to get tired but still used all her effort to get Jennie up at the dorm through all the stairs. Jisoo placed Jennie down on her bed where Jennie moved around and covered up the whole bed leaving no space for Jisoo.

Jisoo washed up and found Jennie sprawled out on the bed. It looked like Jisoo would have to sleep on the couch tonight. She smiled at the sight of Jennie and kissed her goodnight and went out to the living room to sleep.

Jisoo could do this for eternity just for Jennie. No matter how sore her back and legs are all she wanted was Jennie to be safe, to be happy, and to be loved. As long as it is Jennie, Jisoo will do anything for her. 

A/N: This chapter is bullshit sorry