Chapter 8

A/N: BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK WAS SOOOOOO LIT!!! Even tho all blinks waited almost a year for their comeback it was worth it.

OST: See u later

Lisa P.O.V

My heart starts racing as I get closer to the hospital.

"Lisa where are you taking me," Jennie says wiping her eyes.

"We're going to the hospital they need us now."

She kept quiet the whole time. I could feel it. She was nervous. She was scared. She was worried.

I park my car in the front of the hospital and Jennie ran out into the hospital.

I go and follow her. We ask for her room number and run as fast as we could. A girl with brown hair and brown eyes outside of Jisoo's door.

"Rosé!? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Australia?" Jennie said shocked.

"Who is she?"

"This is Jisoo's cousin Chaeyoung."

"But you called her Rosé"

"She also goes by the name of Rosé."

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you," I said shaking reaching my hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too."

To be honest she is pretty and sexy too. But this is not the time for that.

"What's wrong with Jisoo. Is she ok?" We both said in unison.

I start to get nervous and my heart starts to beat even faster waiting for her response.

"She's fine. She almost died and lost lots of blood. I knew something would happen but I didn't do anything. I'm such an asshole." She said with tears falling.

"No your not all that matters now is that she's ok and that we are here for her."
I said patting her back.

"Can we go in?"

"Yeah just be really quiet she's sleeping now."

We head in and already Jennie starts crying. I hold in my tears trying to stay strong. Why was this all happening? Why did this all have to happen? Why?