Chapter 11

OST: BTS I need u

Jennie's P.O.V

1 month later...

"Ok Jisoo you're discharged now. You have lost a lot of blood so you will have to stay in a wheel chair for now."

"Ok thanks doc" Jisoo said giving out a sigh.

"And I hope you won't be doing this again"

The doctor leaves the room and leaves me and Jisoo.

"S-So me and Lisa were taking and she thinks it better to have someone watch you."

Yeah we were treating her like a kid but we didn't want her to do anything like cutting.

"Who's going to watch me." She said with a displeased look.

"Lisa said that she would move into your dorm and you will move into mine and Lisa's. But-"

"I like that. You as my new roommate."

I start to blush. I missed this side of her. Cute.

"So I'll call her and tell her to start moving."

"Ok."

I step out of the room and dial Lisa's number.

"Hello"

"Lisa, Jisoo said she's gonna move in. So pack your things and tell Chaeyoung to help you with Jisoo's stuff."

"Ok by the way when are you gonna ask her?"

"Not now."

"You have to do it soon."

"I know but now isn't the right time."

"Alright well I'll go pack see ya."

I hang up and head back in the room to see Jisoo in the wheel chair already.

"How-"

"Skills"

"Ok" I chuckled.

I push Jisoo toward my car and head to her place to pick up some stuff.

I open the door and push her in and help her get onto her sofa.

"You cleaned up the place?!"

"yeah after what had happened me and Lisa cleaned up and changed your sheets."

"Oh."

"Can you promise me something." I asked looking at the floor not trying to cry.

"What is it?"

"Don't hurt yourself anymore. Please."

"I can't make any promises to that."

"Please I can't lose you. I love you so much I can't stand it with ou- mmph"

She pressed her lips against mine. I pull away from the kiss. I was shook.

"I'll try to stop but you have to help me."

"I will."

I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her waist and burry my head in her chest. She kiss my forehead.