Chapter 18

3rd P.O.V

Jisoo struggled to be strong for Jennie. Jennie was in her arms slowly dying.

"Jennie please don't close you eyes I can't lose you."

It pained Jisoo to see her girlfriend in her arms in pain and dying.

The anxiety in her built as she waited for an ambulance to come. It seemed like hours till the ambulance came and took Jennie off to the hospital.

The paramedics and police were surrounding the the couple as Jennie was in the stretcher being carried into the ambulance.

They asked Jisoo all types of questions and information about the supposed two criminals.

The police thought that maybe they were guys that were trying to mug them but to Jisoo it didn't seem right.

She noticed the men before. They were constantly stalking her before the event happened.

She couldn't help but wonder who was trying to do this? Was it just them? Or is it a whole mafia?

Jisoo tried as best to explain everything to the police but were no help.

She felt uncomfortable and insecure. She knew someone was out to get her and the people she loved.

She wasn't going to let that happen to anyone. She can't afford to lose another one she loves.

After about 2 hours the integration was done. The ambulance left with Jennie inside. Police were on the case with the two "muggers".

Jisoo walked all the way home alone. The first time she was alone in almost 3 months. She felt lonely.

She wanted Jennie by her side. They could've cuddled right after work and watched Disney movies all night. But those two people had to ruin it and nearly taken her life away.

That night was a long night for Jisoo. It was full of pain, anger, and depression. She went into an empty bed for the first time in 2 months.

She was getting too anxious about everything that had happened. Especially about Jennie. All she could think about was her.

Is she ok? Is she gone? Will she be alright? Who were those people? Who were they after? Why is this happening?

Those questions were racing in her mind. She wanted answers to everything. She wanted to know why this was happening?

She didn't want this life to be like this. She didn't want the people in her life to be take away again.

For the whole night she cried. It's been so long since she cried that she forgot the pain it gives when she does.

She wanted this to be over. She wanted everything to be normal. Especially, she wanted Jennie right next to her.

She held her pillow like it was Jennie hoping for reassurance and for the pain to go away. Instead it made her feel more lonely. More depressed.

She needs Jennie more than ever.

A/N: For any of you interested in BTS x readers go check out my BTS Imagines books. Also goblin is being deleted as well.