Chapter 6

OST: BTS Save me

Why?

Why was the word that kept coming to my conscious? I arrived at her dorm. The door wide open.

I walk inside and hear sobs from Jisoo's room. I find Lisa on her knees crying right next to the unconscious body.

"What happened. What's going on."

My body starts trembling. I run over to her. In her hands was a note.

She gives me the note. A blood mark on the corner of the paper.

I start to read the piece of paper

To: Jennie (hopefully)

I guess you found my body. I'm sorry. I just had to do it. It's too much for me. I don't think I can move on with life. Cutting myself isn't doing anything. I've decided to end my life. I'm useless. I mean nothing to this world. What better way than to die. But there's been something I've needed to tell you. I love you. I know things have been changing but I never got the chance to tell you. I love you please let me do this and leave this world. Please tell me I did good this life.

I burst into tears. My heartache more than before. All I could do was cry.

"I-I called the ambulance. They're on their way." Lisa said drying her tears.

I crawl to her bed and roll up her sleeves. Her arms are covered with cuts. Her legs covered with scars.

My heart breaks. Just knowing she's gonna die breaks it even more.

I see on her bedside table a knife. I grab and point it on my chest.

"I need to do this."

"JENNIE NO."

Lisa runs over to me and grabs the knife out of my hands and throws it out the window.

"I don't want to lose you too."

Tears start to fall from her face.

"Things are happening too fast. I need to do this."

"No, you don't there still could be a chance she could be alive."

Lisa was right. She could be alive.  Sirens and lights arrive outside the apartment complex.

Please be alive. I can't lose you like this.