Chapter 33

OST: Ordinary people; John legend

So Jennie may or may not have fucked up. So a little back story to this. Jennie being the person that she is, gets mad quickly. It's a bad habit but she sometimes can't help it. In this situation, she shouldn't have gotten mad and shouldn't have rebutted.

Jennie had gone to the doctors without letting Jisoo know. It was kinda stupid to not let your girlfriend know you were off to a doctor's appointment but Jennie just kept letting it slip through her mind. 

She was gone for most of the day since she had done a whole bunch of labs, mammograms, tests, and physical exams. It was tiring and phones weren't allowed inside of the hospital for confidentiality purposes. And do you know who was calling her phone every minute? Yup Kim Jisoo. She was so worried and anxious for every reason. She wasn't there when she woke up, wasn't in the office, didn't leave a note, or didn't even send her a text about where she was. 

The whole day she couldn't focus because her thoughts were on Jennie. She couldn't even eat properly without the right state of mind she was in. That night she came home and Jennie still wasn't home. She was very close to calling the police and filing a kidnapping. In tears she was panicking, she didn't want to lose Jennie.

So many things were swirling around in her head and it made her dizzy wanting to panic more than she can handle. But she was just frozen and didn't know what to do. Paralyzed almost, she couldn't bear to even move a finger. 

Then she heard keys enter and the door open. It was Jennie, standing there perfectly fine. 

"YAH! Where were you?!" Jisoo half yelled with a worried tone. She couldn't take it any longer after seeing that she was ok. She was glad but still very worried.

"I was at the doctor's why?" Jennie answered with a dull expression. She was tired of all the tests and stuff she had to do.

"Well, I don't know maybe because you never picked up your phone." Jisoo retaliates with a more pissed-off tone. 

"Well, the hospital doesn't want me on my phone for confidentiality reasons," Jennie answers tiredly. 

"Still you should've told me." Jisoo still says pissed off. Now, this is where it gets a bit interesting.

"So I should have to tell you every single thing Jisoo" Jennie rebuttals now pissed off.  She was tired yes but this was not something she wanted to come home to. 

"Yes! Even if it's something as simple as this! That way I'll be able to know where you are." Jisoo says as she tries to calm herself down. She could feel Jennie getting more pissed off and starts to regret even raising her voice at her.

"Oh please like you need to know my every move. What if I just want to leave here and leave you?" Jennie yelled. Then she realized what she had just said. That's where she fucked up. She didn't mean it. None of it, but those words managed to escape from her mouth and end up causing her to say that.

Jisoo just stood there. Tears were starting to form but she held it in. She couldn't believe what she had just heard, the love of her life saying those types of words. Was it possible that she had meant that? Did she even want to say that? 

"Fine I'll leave then," Jisoo muttered under her breath. She needed to leave, recollected herself, and then talk with her. She didn't want to cause any more damage that was already done.

She grabbed her keys and left the house. She didn't really know where she was going but she just needed to get away for now. She needs to collect her thoughts by herself and just drive off. It just hurt too much. She overthought way too much that day and even skipped meals again. She needed to let some of the emotion go before she could even face Jennie. 

Jennie watched as Jisoo left. She wanted her to stay and wanted her to come back but her pride didn't let her. Once those doors closed the wave of guilt rushed her. The realization of what she had done finally hit her hard. Tears flowed out of her eyes and onto her shirt. She didn't want to say that to her, yet she did. It was the first time Jisoo ran out of the house without context. First time when after they fought they didn't make up the way they used to. It was scaring Jennie. Even though fights do happen never has it gotten this toxic to the point where they would have to degrade one another. 

To be continued...