Chapter 14

OST: Day6 Congratulations

Jennie P.O.V

I shake it off and put the box in the car. It was the last of the things which was good. I go back inside and wheel Jisoo out of the dorm down to the car.

Right as I went to the car I see the dork. Lisa. She ran up and hugged Jisoo and me.

"Ahh I can't believe I'm not living with you anymore." Lisa says fake crying.

"I'm glad I don't have to hear you watching porn."

"How do you know?"

"It's on my search history on my computer. Who else would watch lesbian porn in the dorm."

"Um you?!"

"For your info I'm still innocent unlike you with you and your toys."

"Fuck you!"

"Not in a million years sweetie."

I could hear Chaeyoung and Jisoo laugh in the back.

"Oh yeah Chaeyoung is moving here and she's living with me now."

I looked and Chaeyoung. She nodded her head. I could see that those two have something for each other.

"Well that's good. Remember we have to go back to school soon. We're graduating!"

We only had one more week until we all get our degree. Then we all could move on. No more school.

"Yup. Probably by then I could stand." Jisoo said wheeling her self towards me.

"Yeah. Well we better start going see you soon monkey."

"Bye bitch!"

I help Jisoo into that car and put her wheel chair in the trunk and start driving.

It was a good ten minutes till we reached the dorm. Finally back home. I wheel Jisoo in to the dorm and go back to pick up the boxes.

There was a black SUV across the street with some random guy looking at me.

I couldn't help but wonder if I was be followed.

Could it be that they're after me? Or could they be the henchman of the people who killed Jisoo's parents?