Part-37 (EPILOGUE)

10 years later...

"Mrs. Romano?"
It's been 10 years, me and Aiden are together. We still share the connection we had before. I'm nearly 29 now. Our son, Axel is in primary school now. I gave birth to two angels in these 10 years. It feels great with my four children and my dear, husband. Yes, Adrianna is my daughter too. I love her just as much as I love my biological children. It's just me, Aiden, Adrianna, Axel, Selena and Aron. We are a happy family. There's nothing more I could want in this world.

The news had gone wild after our wedding. The headlines, magazines, covered our wedding moments. I did receive a lot of backlash from some sick obsessed love struck bimbos. But it was taken care of.

"Mrs. Romano, Mr. Romano expects you in the lobby." George, Aiden's personal assistant spoke and took his leave.

Thomas, my bodyguard, escorted me downstairs to the lobby.

Over this 10 years, I started an organization that work for animals. Aiden funded over 6 million dollars in my organization for the welfare of the animals. I have extended my organization to major parts of the world like- London, Japan, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Australia, Russia, New Zealand and the whole of United States.
I have thousands of workers globally working for my foundation at a minimum wage. Ever since my childhood I wished to work for needy animals. I spoke to Aiden about my dream. He offered his full support for starting. No, I'm not a gold-digger. I refused his money, but he insisted.

Once in a year I visit some of the places for meetings and planning new ventures. Otherwise, I send my personal assistant, Lisa.

I waited for Aiden in his office lobby whilst he attended an important meeting. We have a date tonight. My gold dress surely caught the attention of all the men and woman. But atleast they know me, know who I am.

Finally my man stepped out of the elevator in a crisp black shirt and jacket. He was escorted by his two bodyguards, Brody and Marcus.

He looked directly in my direction adjusting his cuff links. He hasn't aged in these 10 years. I still feel the butterflies in my stomach like I felt 10 years ago when I first saw him. His charms never vanished. I wanted to fuck everything else and just jump into his arms.

My legs started moving on my own. I took a few steps forward and increased my speed. I almost went running and crashed into his arms. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my love." He looked into my eyes without breaking the hug.
I pecked on his lips softly. I was well aware of the people present in the lobby. But does that really matter? I mean, who's the boss? Haha.

"You don't look bad yourself, baby." I kissed him under his ears.

"Shall we?" He broke the hug and gave me his hand.

"We shall." I smiled and took his hand and we left the office arm in arm, escorted by two bodyguards.

"How are my kids doing?" He gave my hand a little squeeze.

"They're doing great, love. I left them home with their babysitter." Our neighbor's child insisted on babysitting the kids, I love that child! She is adorable. In return I give her some sweets, it would look like I'm a completely corrupt lady if I give her money.

"That's great cause their momma and daddy won't get home anytime soon." He gave me the wickedly sexy smile. I understood what he was trying to say, and I couldn't help but blush.

We got into the limousine. Few paparazzis were seen hiding behind the walls and bushes. But that didn't bother, when I have Aiden. I have become quite used to this fame. Within this 10 years I have attended several talk shows including the late late show with David Carmen. The media was crazy about us for many years and it still is. But tonight we were all alone, I will spend alone time with my man. And nobody can interrupt us.