Part-12

The balls are literally killing me...they gave me ten times more pleasure than vanilla sex!

Aiden pulled put in front of a five star restaurant named 'Enigma'. The outside was pretty decorated. Aiden got out of the car and walked towards my side.

He opened the door for me, took my hand kisses it "al tuo servizio, mia signora. (At your service, My lady)."  He breathed down my neck. I blushed.

He locked the car, held my hand and took me inside the luxurious restaurant.

The manager greeted Aiden and me.
An attendant took us to our table. It was a private area. Of course, Aiden Romano won't book it in the Public area. Haha.

"Good Evening Mr. & Mrs. Romano." Wait what? Husband and wife!?

"This must be a misunderstanding, me and Skylar are not a married couple." Aiden laughed. I kinda found it intriguing.

Hmm..getting married to Aiden Romano? Won't sound bad- Skylar weds Aiden.  Wow I love the thought of that! But that won't happen unfortunately. So crash back to reality! Honestly,  reality sucks! Why can't we live our fantasies and wild dreams!?

"Uhm..Skylar." Aiden called.

"Hmm..yeah. Sorry I zoned out for a bit." I answered out of Embarrassment.

"What do you want to order?" He asked, passing me the menu. I read the menu carefully.

"What about oysters dipped in assorted sauces with rice and white wine?" I jolted down the menu.

"Perfect! Get that for two of us." He ordered.
The waiter went with our order. I could feel Aiden caressing my bare legs.

Oh, lord! I could've worn the long dress!

He could see The frustration portrayed on my face.

"Am I making you nervous, Miss Thomas?" He teased.
I couldn't reply. He had such an impact on me! I just couldn't utter a word, I took a deep breath and blushed like a five year old.

"Do you like it?" He whispered.

"Yes..." I breathed.

He bent down, pretending that he had dropped something, he moved towards to my foot and slowly started moving his fingers up my thigh, and faintly moved it towards my sex. He inserted his fingers inside me, I moaned.

"Aiden..." I moaned.

He didn't listen.

He continued doing his magic. I was having simultaneous pleasure- The balls and Aiden.
This man is really something else!

He finally went back to his chair. I pulled my dress down! I made a blunder wearing this dress today!

He smirked at me. I have never been this nervous on my date, like I am today. I couldn't breathe.

I needed some fresh air. I excused myself from Aiden and went up to the terrace.

I stood there thinking, that I think I have found my Mr. Perfect. That is Aiden.

It's absolutely right that the first person you fall in love with will never be yours. I've found my man. Aiden is mine. And I love him.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. The same similar scent, the same feel, the same everything. It was...Aiden.

"What are you doing here alone?" He whispered.

"Nothing, I just needed some fresh air..." I couldn't look at him.

"Look at me." I turned me around.
I faced him. I could stare into those mesmerising hazel eyes forever...

I sealed his wet lips on mine, He got deeper, into the kiss.

"Aiden, I..." I tried to confess my feelings for him. But I failed. What is stoping me from saying it? Why can't I do it?

"What is it?" He whispered.

"Aiden...I think I'm falling in love with you." I finally let it all out.

He didn't say anything. He just hugged me tight.

"Let's head back." He takes me back.

We ate our food in peace. None of us said a word.

Is he taking my confession too deeply? Doesn't he love me? Is his heart with someone else? We left the hotel.

"Skylar, wait." He stopped me.

"What is it?" I was soft.

"I have to tell you something." He said in haste.

"What?"

"I"-

"I, what?" Is that it? Will he confess his feelings too?

"I have a daughter."

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW