Part-8

I woke up, wrapped in Aiden's arms, he looked so adorable while sleeping.

I just wanted to kiss those lips all day long. I quickly pecked on his lips. Aiden grinned and pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.
"Last night was amazing." I breathed.

"It was amazing for me too." He whispered.

"One round more?" He teased.

"Why not Mr.Romano?" I replied.

"Sure?" He asked. I nodded.

He re-entered me. This time it was slow. I could feel the build-up again. I groaned.

After our love making session, I was too tired. But it was amazing! The best moment I've ever lived till now! I needed a hot bath now.

"I'll just come back after my bath." I mumbled.

"Want a company?" He flirted.

"Wouldn't mind." I winked at him.

We entered the washroom and I filled the tub up, We both walked in in our towels. I couldn't believe that day I saw him naked in his bathroom on himself and today now we are here he is naked in the bathroom with me.
The tub was filled. Aiden entered first and I was top of him. Little did I know I would be in for the most erotic bath ever! He rubbed the shower gel all over my body and pleasured me in several ways I wouldn't have imagined.

An eternity later...

"The bath was amazing too! Another new first for me." I was a bit shy, because I'm an inexperienced teenager, whereas he was a matured man in his late thirties.

"It was..." he outlined my lips with his fingers and kissed me.

"I can never get enough of you Babygirl..." He breathed on my neck, emphasizing the word 'babygirl' which lit my entire body on fire. He let go of my towel and carried me to bed.
"Sky tell me to stop." He entered me again.

"I don't want you to stop." He carried on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm sorry guys this chapter was really short and had only intimate scenes. But I promise to make the next one longer! Don't worry ;)

——-

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW