Part-10

We reached the Prada store in LA.

I stepped out, Aiden parked the car and we entered together.

"Welcome Mr. Romano." The superintendent lady greeted him, is he a regular here?

"What can we do for you?" The woman asked.

"I need some dresses for my girlfriend." He told the superintendent.

"Wait did you just say- 'Dresses'!?" I whispered in Aiden's ears.

"Yes, loud and clear." He said with sass.

"What the"- He put his fingers on my lips.

"Shhh...little one. You speak a lot."
I obeyed him.

The lady showed me a couple of dresses. I selected two from them, one was a black off shoulder shimmering gown and the other one was a short satin dress with a side slit.

I asked Aiden to follow me to the trial room while I tried the dresses on. "How's this?" I spinner myself around the mirror, viewing every angle of my body in the dress and how it looked in my petite figure.

He was almost stunned with the view. "You're stunning..." he breathed down my neck, moving his fingers down my waist, the material or the dress made his fingers slip round my curves like butter.

Aiden paid for the dresses. I couldn't thank him enough for these gorgeous luxuries. After the shopping was over we intended to return home now.

We reached home.

Aiden slams me to the wall and seals my lips with his cold soft lips. He kisses me passionately.

"Bed?" I breathed.

"Mhmm...Yes." He carried me up.

He pushes me on to the bed. He snaps out of his T-Shirt. I pulled up my top, rest is to him...
He unbuttons his jeans and does the same to mine.

His one hand reached my sex and the other hand for taking my bra off. He enters me. I groaned.

"Encore?" He whispered.

I nodded.

1 hour later...

"Aiden that's enough for now." I was absolutely enervated, I moved towards him and cuddled up in his arms

"One kiss." He locked his lips on mine.

*Doorbell rung*

"Who is it at this hour?" I suspected.

"Want me to get the door?" Aiden asked.

"No. I'll do it myself." I walked out of my bed and reached for a top and a bottom.

I looked through the peeping hole in my door-

HOLY CRAP! It's my parents!

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW