Part-30

2 days later..

There was a lot of recovery in my condition. I really felt better. Although the doctors were insisting on staying for 2 more days. I wanted to leave as soon as possible.
Day before yesterday, Emma came to meet me, the talk went well, she acted normal, she had to.

Aiden visited me regularly, he insisted on staying here the nights too, but I didn't let him, he should get some rest afterall, he is a human too. He was too dutiful towards me. He never turned down something. But the paparazzi won't stop stalking him everywhere! He wears new shades everyday to hide his face from paparazzi! Lol.

Aiden walked to my room.

"I want to get out." I said.

"Babe, the doctors want you to stay here for 2 more days, you are still under treatment." He said in a convincing tone.

"Sign me out then." I was reluctant on my demand.

"That's not possible." He crossed his arms.
"Why not? You are The Aiden Romano!" I said with pride.

"I don't run this hospital and if the doctors think it's a necessity then be it." He rolled his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I looked at him in a suspicious way.

"Yeah...I guess." He was nervous now!
Hah.

I got up from the bed, I went close to Aiden,
"Don't you miss me baby?" I whispered in his ears. I hope this works.

"This trick won't work."

I stripped down my clothes. I was wearing a sexy lingerie, I wore it on purpose.

"Like what you see?" I flirtatiously winked at him.

"DAMN, Skylar!" He was shook. He grinned.
He was about to kiss me, but I stopped "Not so fast Tiger, first sign me out of here." There was my wink again.

He looked at me, with that 'death stare'.
"Please."  I begged with my puppy eyes.

"You and your little tricks. Fine. But you are going to have a nurse at home and total medical equipments." He warned me.

"Yes, Daddy." I nodded.

He grinned. "I like it when you call me that, you know." He whispered in my ears and left.
What the hell! This man actually left me breathless!

It's about to be an year, but I still feel like I have met him yesterday. The sparks are still there, the ones that I felt at meeting him for the first time. He actually left me breathless on our first meet, that too in an elevator. Look how things change, we were complete strangers, and now we are completely inseparable. We are having a child together. Honestly my life can't get any better, I cannot even imagine my life without Aiden. He was my sunshine, my love, my reason to live, my everything. I've never loved anyone as much I love him.

I took a deep breath and wore some fresh clothes and waited for Aiden.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

1. BROKEN PIECES

2. LOVE AT FIRST SHOW