3.1

16 Days Clean.

“Serious question,” Michael said suddenly, putting his burger back down in the plastic basket. Glancing up at him, Calum sent him an inquisitive look.

“When are we finally going to meet Ashton’s chick?” he said, taking a drink from his plastic glass. Across the table from me, Ashton smiled gently at the mention of his ‘chick’.

Ava is coming to our show tomorrow,” Ashton said, popping a fry into his mouth. Beside me, Luke chuckled gently but managed to mask it up by taking a drink from his glass. Shooting him a questioning look, Luke simply shook his head and smiled gently at me. He took his phone from the table and typed something down, before showing it to me.

They were having a pretty heated conversation on the phone last night when I left yours… I’m ruined

Glancing up at Luke, my eyes bulged out of my sockets and Luke bit down on his lip, withholding a laugh. Turning my attention back to the burger in front of me, I took a small bite. We were in a small diner just down the street from the concert venue.  We were heading back to the apartment but, Calum was hungry.

“Is she hot?” Michael asked smirking, earning himself a glare from Ashton and a punch in the arm from Beth.

“Douche,” Ashton mumbled, a faint smile playing on his lips. I lifted the burger to my lips again and took another bite, chewing it slowly. As I glanced around the table, Luke shifted beside me and suddenly, his hand was on my thigh. Glancing up at him, he was watching me out of the corner of his eye.

“Watch it, Hemmings.” I mumbled lowly, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks. A smirk grew on Luke’s lips and I shook my head gently. Looking back up at the table, everyone else seemed so far into their own conversations they thankfully didn’t notice Luke and I.

Ten minutes had passed and Luke’s hand was still on my thigh. It felt like it was burning a hole through my skinny jeans when it reality, it was just Luke’s heat radiating onto my leg. I was still engulfed by his scent because of his flannel and truthfully, I felt like I was about to pass out. I’ve kissed guys, but I’ve never been this close to a guys.

“Do you wanna go for a walk?” Luke asked me quietly, almost as if he could hear my internal argument. Nodding my head, Luke removed his hand from my thigh and stood up from the booth.

“We’re going to go for a walk, we’ll catch up with you guys later.” Luke informed everyone. Following Luke, I shot Beth a small smile and she returned it with a smirk. Walking towards the door, Luke laid his hand on the small of my back, once again causing a blush to rise to my cheeks.

***

“Are you coming to the show tomorrow?” Luke asked me, adjusting himself on the jungle gym. Nodding my head, I smiled at him.

“Hell yeah, free 5SOS show of course I’m going.” I said, admittedly only half joking. Luke shook his head in amusement at me and climbed down from the bars, extending his hand towards me.

“C’mon,” He said, “I want to go down the slide.” I grabbed his hand and jumped down, landing firmly on the astroturf beside him. As we started walking towards the biggest slide, I was expecting Luke tol let go of my hand.

He didn’t.

It was about 9PM now, the sun had set and the only light illuminating the playground was the amber glow from the streetlights. I had tied up a couple of buttons on Luke’s flannel and he had a grey beanie strewn over his head.

“You climb up first,” I said to Luke when we approached the net. Luke instantly dashed towards it, pulling me behind him.

“No way, I need an excuse to look at your ass.” He retorted. Gasping mockingly at him, I pulled my hand from his grasp and climbed up to the platform at the top of the stairs.

“Jeez Lee, slow down,” Luke said when he finally surfaced on the platform and sat beside me on the steel ground. We sat in silence for a moment, before I laid my head on Luke’s shoulder and stared down at our feet.

“Thank you for everything,” I whispered, glancing up at Luke. He flicked his eyes towards me and smiled gently, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers.

“You’re welcome,” Luke replied gently, resting his head atop my own. We sat in silence again, until Luke knocked his feet against mine.

“You’re really beautiful you know,” Luke whispered. Smiling gently, I mumbled back a faint thank you and glanced up at Luke’s bright blue eyes.

The next thing I know, his lips are laid over my own; kissing me gently.

-

FINALLY THEY KISS LOL.

Thanks so much for 4K guys :) I hope you liked this! Short filler, there’s more to come don’t worry.

(v quickly going to apologise to someone that I told shan and luke were going to do the do in the bathrooms of a pizzeria, you know who you are, please don’t hurt me tomorrow)

Please vote and comment, I love seeing your reaction to everything :) Thanks for reading!