3.8

18 Days Clean.

When I got back to the apartment, Luke was already there waiting for me with a worried expression on his face. Rolling my eyes at him, I shook my head and walked past him, into my room. Unfortunately, he followed me.

"Lee, please let me explain." Luke murmured, following me into my room. He shut the door behind us as I walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing a cardigan.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I turned around to him, nothing but sorrow in my eyes. Our eyes connected, and Luke's blue orbs held nothing but guilt.

"I-I don't know Lee." Luke sighed. "We weren't told exactly when the tour would start, I genuinely thought I could go back to Ireland with you." Sighing, I went and laid down on my bed.

"I'm sorry, Lee." Luke whispered, laying down beside me.

"It's alright," I murmured, feeling a headache growing in my temples. Luke and I laid in silene, until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I'm gonna put on some music." I muttered, standing up from my bed and hooking my iPod up to the stereo and pressing shuffle.

Laying back on the bed, I shut my eyes and allowed the sound of Desperate Measures by Marianas Trench to fill the room. Beside me, Luke laid quietly. His body was turned to face me and his head was propped up on his hand.

"What's your favourite Marianas Trench song?" Luke asked me quietly, his hand tracing patterns on my arm. Turning to face the blonde, I laid my head on the pillow beside Luke's face.

"I love Stutter, but my favourite would probably be By Now." I said honestly, raising my hand so I could play with his necklace. Luke instantly visually softened, allowing his head to rest on the pillow beside mine.

"I love Fallout," Luke told me softly. "The lyrics are amazing." he said, laying his hand on my hip. Nodding my head, I agreed.

"I love all like sad songs, but they're not sad and the instrumentals sound angry? Does that make sense?" I waffled, looking up at Luke. His piercing blue eyes looked down at me, holding inexplicable emotions.

"I think understand. Like our songs; Wrapped Around Your Finger, If You Don't Know, Beside You?" he asked, beginning to trace shapes and symbols onto my hip.

"Wrapped is one of my favourites." I told him, relaxing into his touch. The two of us laid in silence, enjoying each other's company until my iPod changed songs, to Angels by Mayday Parade.

"Mayday Parade are my favourite band," I mumbled, letting go of Luke's antler necklace and looking up at him.

"What's your favourite song?" he asked me softly, moving closer to me and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Stay." I said instantly. "I just love everything about it. What's yours?" I replied, placing my hands on Luke's chest and shitting my eyes.

"You Be The Anchor. It's always been one of my favourites." Luke mumbled. Time passed over us again, engulfing us in a calm aura of serenity. I slowly began to drift to sleep.

"Would you ever get a tattoo?" Luke asked suddenly; snapping me from my train of thought.

"Yeah, I'd love to get something on my ribs." I told him. "What about you?"

"My mum would kill me..." Luke muttered. Chuckling softly, I shut my eyes again.

"Night Luke," I mumbled.

"Night, Sweetheart."

And even though it was only two I'm the afternoon, Luke and I drifted into a peaceful sleep, entangled within each other.

ITS CURRENTLY 3:30AM IN IRELAND AND I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT LUKES FAVOURITE MAYDAY PARADE SONG IS YOU BE THE ANCHOR AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING TO FIND THIS OUT MAYDAY PARADE ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS AND I JUST HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING SO IM SORRY BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLS COMMENT AND VOTE AN ALL THAT SHAZAM LOVE YOU LONG TIME LUKE