a slave for life 4

class seemed to go terribly slow today and freaky dan went on flirting all the way through.and the places he wanted to go with me were kinda wierd.there was this lake which no one visited as many illuns were seen there,a restaurent were many humans got kidnapped.All the places he wanted to go with me were practically ghost towns.

and at lunch he insisted on sitting with me.thats when i noticed he was wearing gloves to school!he was a fashion freak as well i guess.we got our plates and sat down to eat,the moment he removed his gloves i saw streaks of burn marks on his hand,as if something cut through his skin [like a laser!].

i couldnt help but ask'how did you get those marks?'

'oh hmm i was helping mom cook when something poped in the pan and well burned me'

ya right good excuse

'where were you last night?'

'ooh i was studying geo till late.why do you ask?'

'nothing'

DAN POV

OOH GOD THAT WAS SOOOOOO CLOSE

shes getting too suspicious and im sick of acting like a lover boy.why did they sent me to kidnap her?i mean there are plenty of professionals there.

anyway i dont think shes into dating much.who does she think she is?a beauty queen?

well i guess she kind of is one...

just wait till shes my slave.thats the only thing thats keeping me going.

trying to kidnap her in her own home was kind of foolish i guess.i need to think of a new plan that wont fail.