Overcome the fears

Start from the beginning

So, I had called P Max, Earth, and Win to let them know about our departure. They were already aware of it, but I wanted to make sure they understood the situation with Arthit upfront. Tul was already with P Max, and they would join us on the road.

I ended my conversation with them and headed back to our room.

"Hey, all done?" I asked as I entered the room, wrapping my arms around Arthit. He let out a startled cry and clutched his chest.

"Don't ever do that! You scared the life out of me," he exclaimed, taking deep breaths to calm himself. I winced and quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry, Arthit. I didn't realize you'd react like that. My mistake, I apologize." I sat down beside him on the bed, my hand gently cupping his left cheek. He leaned into my touch and let out another sigh.

"I'm being difficult," he voiced his thoughts once more.

"No, you're not. It's just that I've been a bit too forward. I've been pushing your boundaries, and I shouldn't have," I admitted, my concern for him growing even stronger.

"You're just being yourself, which is perfectly normal. It's me..." I interrupted his words with a gentle kiss on his soft lips. I then leaned over him, silently urging him to lie on his back.Our make out became more intense when I started rubbing my hands underneath his shirt. I pulled apart a little to take off his shirt.

"K-Kong, we don't have t-time," he stuttered, his thoughts racing as he gasped.

"We have plenty of time, sweetheart," I reassured him with a smile, watching as he tried to avoid my gaze. Without wasting any more time, I began to free us both from our clothes. Then, I got up, lifted him into my arms in a bridal style, and carried him towards the bathroom.

"Kong, why the hell are you taking me into the bathroom?" he asked, his eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm just being time-conscious. I don't want to waste time on showering twice when we can do it in the shower," I replied with a smirk, thoroughly enjoying his astonished reaction.

"Pervert." He mumbled when I placed him under the shower. I chuckled but didn't respond with words. Instead, I silenced him by capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.and started grinding our bodies together.

"Turn around," I whispered to him, and he complied, pressing his forehead against the bathroom wall. I quickly grabbed the lube from the toiletries which I kept for the moments like this. I poured some on my fingers and started circling the rim of his hole.

"Ummm don't tease." He whined and gasped in the next second as I probed the soft flesh with my finger. It didn't take a while to add another two fingers.

"You look delectable." I whispered in his ear. He moaned and tilted his head to give me access to his luscious lips. I pulled out my fingers and kissed him hungrily as I shackled his hands above his head with my right hand.

"Fvck." He cursed when I pushed my member inside him without any admonition.

"Shhh, it's in." I gave him some time to adjust. He threw his head back on my shoulder when I slightly moved.

"Ahhhh fvck k..Kong." he whimpered in my arms. I intensified my speed after ensuring Arthit was comfortable.

"So tight. It feels so good to be in you." Arthit moaned in reply when I hit the exact spot. His legs started to bent with the intense strokes. I rounded my arm around his waiste to keep him up. He gave me access to his neck as he inclined it to left. I sucked the soft flesh of his neck and licked it.

"Ahhhh. More..... h...harder. I am close. Please fas...faster."

"Try again." My strokes became slower but I put more strength in my hits. He whined and pushed back to speed up. I pressed myself to his back and started grinding slowly. This made him unable to push back. I held his member with my other hand and stroke it.

"K...Kong....Fvck..I'm gonna kill you." His walls clenched as I pumped him a little harder. I knew he would finish soon. I smirked and paced up. He cried in euphoria and climaxed in my grip. I was close too. Well pull out thing really sucks. But I didn't want to take risk of filling him in and impregnate him. I pulled out of him when I felt my length twitch.

"Unggghhh." He whimpered at the loss. I fisted my hand around my length and graoned when white liquid sputtered out. Arthit turned around slowly to face me, and I immediately captured his lips in a passionate kiss. My hands roamed over his back as he clung to my body, and a soft moan escaped his lips, sending shivers down my spine.

"Ughhh fvck....hurts." He groaned when I lifted him up. He rounded his legs around my waist and tucked his head in my neck.

"Sorry, baby. Just hold on. I'm filling the tub. A warm bath will be good for you," I reassured him. He nodded against my neck and hummed softly in response.

"Hmmm," he murmured. I carefully placed him on the porcelain seat and quickly filled the tub with warm water. Afterward, I picked him up and gently lowered him into the tub before settling in behind him. He let out a contented sigh and relaxed against my chest.

"I love you," I heard him mumble.

"Love you too, kitten," I replied, planting a kiss on the top of his head and holding him close. After about half an hour, we were entwined on our bed. Arthit seemed worn out after our earlier activities, so I insisted that he take a nap, even though he whined about needing to finish packing. While he slept, I finished packing our luggage. When Arthit woke up from his nap, we drove to the meeting place where we would join the others. I hoped this trip would help alleviate his fear of being alone.