Chapter-23: Tremendous

Start from the beginning

Taehyung quickly hugs him, tightly but the ravenette doesn't. The pretty boy frowns, looks at him and his soul shudders with the intensity of his gaze.

"come inside" Jeongguk coldly says and walks, the pretty boy feels his heart pounding fast with each step he takes. In the living room a male is sitting and he feels his soul leaving his body when the male is - - - Haru.

Jeongguk points at the couch"Sit "he says, his eyes are filled with rage and Taehyung wants to run.

" W-what is he doing here? "Taehyung stutters, his hands shaking when Jeongguk cracks into a chuckle.

" You know him? "Jeongguk asks, a hope enlightens in him - - gives Taehyung a chance to speak for truth.

" No "Taehyung denies, cold sweat forming on his forehead as Haru scoffs.

" Enough with the drama, he knows everything. I told him "Haru states, Taehyung looks at Jeongguk swiftly who is already staring at him.

Thunder roars outside as Taehyung feels his body on fire, his blood rushing through his body, his veins filled with fear.

" Leave "Jeongguk says, his eyes are digging holes in Taehyung's. The pretty boy slowly stands up but Jeongguk interjects.

" Haru, leave "Jeongguk's voice is cold, stern and bold. The aforementioned male doesn't protest and leaves.

" Goodluck lover boy "Haru teases as he shuts the door.

Dreadful silence spreads across the room as the mafia boss stands up and walks slowly towards the pretty boy who steps back, until his back collides with the wall. He stays stiff when the ravenette slams his hand on his side of head, leans closer.

For the first time, Taehyung feels small in front of Jeongguk but he is not scared.

"I can explain -" Taehyung speaks.

"Why?" Jeongguk whispers, low and cold, rage firing in his eyes with his blood boiling inside.

"Gukkie I am sorry" Taehyung cries as Jeongguk scoffs.

"You are sorry? For what?" Jeongguk snarls, the pretty boy cups his face but the ravenette steps back. As if the touch burns.

"Don't touch me!" Jeongguk shouts, tears brim in his eyes and Taehyung gulps.

"Gukkie I regret everything I did but-" Jeongguk already has grabbed his wrist and yanks him closer, the proximity is intoxicating but Jeongguk has lost his senses in anger.

"When my father was shot - - I was with you" Jeongguk speaks, the pretty boy shudders, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You were there for distraction, not for me" Jeongguk whispers his voice is deep, his eyes are angry.

"I can explain it" Taehyung repeats himself.

"when Haru was going to hurt father - - I was once again with YOU!" Jeongguk roars, his hold tightens around Taehyung's wrist.

"Jeongguk it hurts" Taehyung mumbles, tries to break the grip from his wrist but Jeongguk tightens it.

"It hurts? It should hurt! It needs to hurt!" Jeongguk hissed, his other hand grabs Taehyung's face, makes him look at him.

"I was a puppet in this game. You had my strings, all this time" Jeongguk yelled.

"I love you Jeongguk" Taehyung confesses, the ravenette's eyes soften but rage covers them again. This time it's much wilder and dangerous.

"What you hide, surrounds you" Jeongguk mocks, Taehyung cries.

"Do you think that I will fall for it again?" he smiles, that smile which is broken, filled with betrayal.

"You think you know me?" Jeongguk roars, let's go of Taehyung who steps back and stares at him with fear.

"this is not you, it's not the Jeongguk I know " Taehyung says in disbelief and that triggers the monster inside of Jeongguk which he has been hiding long ago - - - it's unleashed.

"Yes I am a monster, I'm cruel, ruthless. You still love me?" Jeongguk screams at him.

"Yes, I still love you" Taehyung replies with confidence. Jeongguk's expression almost falters and he curses his heart for accelerating.

Stupid heart and stupid love but he has been fooled enough.

"You love me?" Jeongguk asks, steps closer until their breaths are mingling, a evil glint in his eyes.

"Yes" Taehyung replies.

"Leave" Jeongguk demands softly but the pretty boy doesn't.

"Please Jeongguk, let me be by your side, I have alot to explain, give me one chance" Taehyung begs.

"Then stay by my side" Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung is confused but his words come out muffled when Jeongguk pulls him closer to kiss him breathless.

The pretty boy yelps in surprise but melts in kiss,  Jeongguk hasn't. He has just got his senses after all.

The monsters in my head always knew that - - - I will lose you one day--but I will make sure that one day will never come.
_______________

I'm so excited!!!

Also please comment, I love comments

Are you enjoying?