Chapter:29

Samantha's P.O.V  

"LUKE! NIALL! ASHTON AND LOUIS! GIVE ME BACK MY OREO'S!" I screamed as I chased after this four idiots. You see, I was about to eat my box of Oreo's but Niall took it, then threw it at Ashton, who threw it at Luke.....who threw it at Louis....and back at Niall. Niall was laughing so bad that he fell on the floor holding his stomach next to Louis. Good, now I only have to chase two instead of four.

"Luke, Ashton! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" I yelled as I walked around the tour bus. We were about to go to Universal before we were going to Miami. OUR LAST SHOW AND BACK HOME!

"LEYUM!" I yelled frustrated since I was hungry. In less than a second, Liam was here.

"Now what?" he asked

"Luke and Ashton took my Oreo's!" I whined.

"We'll get you some food on the way, now get ready!" I giggled as I hugged him and ran the bathroom to change. I changed into my yellow shirt with a mini minion on it, shorts and gray TOMS. My hair was on a messy bun as I grabbed my sunglasses and my phone. I raced towards the door to find everyone ready.

"Oh, so now you guys aren't hiding!" I exclaimed as I saw Luke and Ashton who were laughing. I rolled my eyes as we got out and started walking around the park.

"Where to first?" Louis asked

"ISLAND OF ADVENTURES!" we all shouted and ran towards the left. We past ran towards the entrance as we got a few weird looks but we didn't care.

"10 to please!" I said to the man in the entrance. He nodded as he gives us the tickets as we ran inside.

"OH MY GOD! LET'S GO TO THE CAT IN THE HAT!" I yelled

"Aren't you a little older for the Cat in the Hat?" Liam asked

"So, you're saying that I'm not a baby?" I asked him

"Yeah"

"Then that means that I can date" I smirked. His eyes widened as the rest whacked him over the head.

"That's what I thought" I skipped towards the rides. They were a little bit boring and it was funny how they all just watched us like we were crazy. But the boys used me as an excuse.

Next was the Harry Potter World, my favorite place on earth.

"LET'S GO TO THE ROLLER COASTER!" Louis shouted. We all nodded except for Harry.

"What's wrong Harry Bear?" I asked

"I don't like roller coasters"

"Come on! It's going to be fun" I dragged him towards the line where everyone was waiting for us. A lot of fans recognized. Some fans were being mean and asked some of us to get out of their pictures because they wanted pictures with a certain person. HOW RUDE!

"Niall?"

"Yes princess?"

"Does this always happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are they always mean to you guys?"

"Yeah, we had to get used to it after a while" I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. He picked me up and we started walking around without them.

"Dad?"

"Yeah-wait. Did you just called me dad?"

"Yup. Louis is not only my dad remember. All of you guys are. I love you daddy" he just smiled and hugged me tight....Can't breath!