Chapter: 2

Samantha's P.O.V

I mentally cursed at the 5 lads standing in my living room. Thanks to them my best friend was on the couch, passed out.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Yes?" My mom said from the kitchen.

"I need your help! Like now!"

"Alright, alright. What is it-what happened to Nicold?" She asked as she rushed towards us.

"One Direction happened" I mumbled while glaring at them. They slowly backed away from me.

"She'll be okay. She was just excited. It's normal for girls to faint when they're too excited" my mom said. They all slowly nodded.

Nicold slowly started to wake up. She looked at me then at everyone confuse.

"Um...why is everyone looking at me? What happened?" She asked.

"You fainted because you saw One Direction" I shrugged. Her eyes went wide before she quickly stood up.

"Bay window. Bay window now!" She yelled and dragged me upstairs to my room. She closed the door and quickly dragged me towards our bay window.

"Oh my god. That was just...I didn't expect myself to faint! I knew I was a fangirl and everything but I didn't think I was going to be the type that faints! I'm sure they already don't like me and think I'm crazy. Maybe I should go home..."

"It's okay, you were excited. I'm sure they're use to it by now even tho they seemed very...scared. Maybe because I glared at them but anyways. I don't think they dislike you and if they do that's just low from them. Because they didn't give you a chance to show them who you really are" I said. She smiled and nodded.

"You're the best"

"Nah you are"

"We both are" she said. I giggled and nodded.

"Race you downstairs!" I yelled and ran out of my room and downstairs.

"Cheater!" She yelled and followed. I laughed and stopped at the living room. The boys turned to look at us as we stopped laughing.

"Sorry for that" Nicold said to boys. I rolled my eyes sat on the floor and continued watching Sponge Bob, while the boys started to sign Nicold's stuff.

"I'm bored" Harry whined once they were done.

"Me too" Nicold said.

"Let's play 21 questions" Liam said "Since we're going to be with Samantha all summer. We should get to know her better"

I looked over to Nicold and she gave me you-better-say-yes-or-else look.

"Fine" I said and we all sat on a circle.

"So,Sam. Can I call you that? Yeah? Good. Now why do you hate us?" Louis asked

"Because you guys were the cause of my friend's heart attack and it killed her" I said

"...really?" He said, but it sounded like a squeak.

"Nah, I just think that you guys are stupid. But then if I really think about it, I don't know any of you and you could be different from what I've seen" I shrugged. I could tell that I had  hurt their feelings by my statement but yet, we kept asking each other questions.